Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   NiNjApOoN619's Madden 09 Latest Roster Update for PS3 (/forums/showthread.php?t=265845)

NiNjaPoOn619 08-28-2008 09:52 PM

NiNjApOoN619's Madden 09 Latest Roster Update for PS3

2 Attachment(s)
Here is the latest roster update for PS3 that I created just for you, the madden fan who wants the most updated, accurate roster to date. Most of all, it has the most precise CAPs, depth chart, unbiased roster..and it has player progressions bc I didn't updated any rating, equipments, positions, etc...to compensate for the franchise glitches. Also, included is a word document which contains add/drop list for players that are not in the roster update but in the actual nfl roster. The reason that I didn't put them in the roster update is a) they will most likely not make it on the team, b) they are buried in the depth chart that they would not play, or c) they are in the IR or PUP but will not make it on the team or play if they were uninjured.

All depth charts are based on rotoworld.com. And you may also notice that there are players that are supposedly on the IR or PUP on the roster. It is done intentionally for the franchise mode because if I drop them on the FA, they would be picked up by the CPU in the franchise mode. Furthermore, I do not believe injury should determine the ability of a team. Until the second EA patch is out, I will not edit any rating, equipment, position, for players that are 5 yr pro or less just to ensure progression in franchise mode .

Well, since the new patch is supposed to come out later tonight (crosses fingers) and that the new EA update isn't out yet, I'll post a roster update of my own. I am hoping to post another update later in the week for the fourth EA update addition. Okay, the update is as midnight of 9/22 after the week three moves, which includes most noticably QB Joey Harrington to the Saints, TE Ben Troupe to the Raiders, and many more. This update is based on EA second roster update and the latest roster moves after that, which includes some CAPs and the most accurate depth chart, which includes Ronnie Brown overtaking Ricky Williams as RB#1, Kerry Collins overtaking Vince Young for the titans, and Tarvais Jackson being benched. This update also includes all the moves of the EA roster update #3 in terms of rating changes, new CAPs and moves. Also, within this update, I put practice squad players into the teams they belong and some injured players as well (bc as mentioned above for franchise reason). In addition, for injured players that was placed in the IR before the season, they are buried under the depth chart. Chad Ocho Cinco is still Chad Johnson bc of his obligation to Reebok, so until "Ocho Cinco" is on the back of his jersey, "C. Johnson" will still be his name in the roster. Furthermore, included with the update is a word doc which highlights the moves that wasn't included in the update bc of the 55-men roster limit. Things such as who is still needed to be added, cut, or CAPs to be created are in the doc. (+) means they are in the IR. The next update should come after week three of the nfl season so look forward to it. To download the file, just dl the attachment and follow the direction in the link provided. I also added Da Rebirth's draft classes in the file so you don't have to copy and paste into the SAVEDATA any more. Next update should come later in the week.

So here is what you have been waiting for:

ENJOY!!!

Instruction to upload onto PS3 from CPU
Computer to PS3 Walk Through

Recommanded Draft Class to Use from Da Rebirth:
"After the Mitchell Report" NCAA Imported Draft Class PS3

Roster Update (as of 9/22/08)

Add/Drop List (as of 9/16/08)

CAP created (as of 9/22/08)

LT Chad Slaughter (FA)
FS Justin Hamilton (Was)
QB Ingle Martin (KC)
SS Tyrone Culver (Mia)
QB Todd Bouman (Bal)
MLB Chris Chamberlain (Stl)
LG James Lee (TB)
FB Mike Tolbert (SD)
FB Casey Cramer (Mia)
LS Kevin Houser (NO)
WR Samie Parker (Sea)
ROLB Jon Corto (Buf)
LOLB Bill Costanzo (Buf)
CB Evan Oglesby (Bal)
RT Stefan Rodgers (NYJ)
DT Josh Shaw (Den)
WR Steve Sanders (Cle)
C Pat Ross (Ari)
WR Cliff Russell (Den)
LS Brett Goode (GB)
CB Geoffrey Pope (Cin)
P Reggie Hodges (NYJ)

flute_316 08-29-2008 07:51 AM

Re: NiNjApOoN619's Madden 09 Latest Roster Update for PS3

How many CAP's did you create for this set?

hojae73 08-29-2008 09:17 AM

Thanks~~:)

Da Rebirth 08-29-2008 01:14 PM

Appreciate the shout-out...I updated my thread and posted 5 years of draft classes. New & Improved versions...LoL

CaptainZombie 08-29-2008 02:47 PM

Thanks Ninja. I tried these last night and today, so far these are going to be the rosters I use until the official ones release for opening day. Excellent job. If you don't mind, I also posted these to my site's forums giving you proper credit.

NiNjaPoOn619 08-29-2008 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flute_316 (Post 2038657026)
How many CAP's did you create for this set?

This is the list of CAPs that are created so far. I'll put this list along w/ the word document.

CAPs created

Chicago

MLB Nick Roach
Denver

RG Mitch Erickson
TB

LG Brian Johnson
Dallas

CB Adam Jones
Miami

K Dan Carpenter
RG Pedro Sosa
Atlanta

RG Harvey Dahl
SF

DT Atiyyah Ellison
NYJ

RT Nate Garner
NE

C Mike Flynn
Oak

LE Trevor Scott
Was

SS Justin Hamilton
NO

SS Lance Schulters
Min

MLB David Herron
FA
WR David Clowney

NiNjaPoOn619 08-29-2008 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Rebirth (Post 2038657678)
Appreciate the shout-out...I updated my thread and posted 5 years of draft classes. New & Improved versions...LoL

Haha, thanks! Your draft class is the best I have seen so far and I am going to use it for my franchise once the season gets under way. I'll probably test out your new draft class and write a feedback.

BigO32 08-29-2008 03:41 PM

You didn't have to create Mike Flynn, he's already in the game