Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Playing on default Pro. Having a lot of fun. (/forums/showthread.php?t=266529)

Likwidkewl 09-02-2008 11:18 AM

Playing on default Pro. Having a lot of fun.

YMMV.

I got fed up with dummy sliders and My Skill and put everything at default with weapons on and I am having a great time. The next patch will make it even better in my opinion.

Napstar22 09-03-2008 03:24 PM

Re: Playing on default Pro. Having a lot of fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Likwidkewl (Post 2038668113)
YMMV.

I got fed up with dummy sliders and My Skill and put everything at default with weapons on and I am having a great time. The next patch will make it even better in my opinion.

I feel the same way except i use all pro.:cheers:

Likwidkewl 09-03-2008 03:56 PM

I may end up bumping it up to all pro too eventually. I don't think the My Skill thing works correctly. I don't want my games to all feel the same either. The one nice thing about My Skill though is your "score" that you get after the game that tells you how well you played on that scale. It lets you tweak things a bit better. I have many games to play though before I change anything.

TexasBorn1 09-03-2008 07:28 PM

Eh I will stick with Dummy sliders until CPU sliders are released. Game is to easy on all the default settings because I get way to many user INTs

g2thecore 09-03-2008 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasBorn1 (Post 2038672396)
Eh I will stick with Dummy sliders until CPU sliders are released. Game is to easy on all the default settings because I get way to many user INTs

Is patch #2 addressing the CPU sliders too? Just curious because that would be awesome.

Giants2003 09-03-2008 07:58 PM

The first year of my chise i used my skill but my pass D ranked last and my run D was not far behind so in week 9 i went to sliders. They were ok but my D got even worse so i retook the my skill again and then played the last couple games like that and started my next season. I ended up 31st in pas D and 28th against the run so staying with my skill was not an easy decision but i was determined to make my skill better. After my 4 games in pre season i led in Offense #1 and was 6th in D. I played the Bucs in my opener and they lost to the Colts in the SB so i figured they woul waist me. I beat them 45-13 using my skill. I did add some new personel but im still ranked like 27th in overall ranking talent wise....... i say my skill is the way to go but you need to really train your guys and stay with it. At one point last season my pass D slider in my skill was not even there lol.

Bumble14 09-03-2008 08:21 PM

I play with passing at all pro, running at rookie, pass d on all madden, and rush d on all madden...and the game is a blast.

Guillotine 1 09-04-2008 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumble14 (Post 2038672546)
I play with passing at all pro, running at rookie, pass d on all madden, and rush d on all madden...and the game is a blast.

Now this sounds like good music to my ears...I'm going to try it right now...lol thanks for typing that dude.