Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   When Do You Get Job Offers In Offline Dynasty? (/forums/showthread.php?t=266595)

Enderz Game 09-02-2008 04:07 PM

When Do You Get Job Offers In Offline Dynasty?

I'm in my 6th year as Ga Tech and I still haven't gotten any job offers. When do they come up and where do you look for them? Thx.

Solidice 09-02-2008 04:13 PM

Re: When Do You Get Job Offers In Offline Dynasty?

end of the season, right after the National Champion game, i believe.

what has your W/L records been each year? just about every year i either get a contract extension or a job offer from another school.

Chardon 09-02-2008 04:14 PM

I got a job offer my 1st year. You might have signed a 6 year contract early on.

Enderz Game 09-02-2008 04:23 PM

Just finished a BCS NC three-peat. My first contract was for three years and my second was for two. Last season my coach profile said I was in year 2 of 2 and now it says I'm in year 1 of 2. I'm about midway through the off-season (changing player positions) so I'm pretty sure I already missed it, but whenever I've looked for it at the end of the season I can't seem to find it.

Does it prompt you (like the off-season and pre-season task lists) or do you have to manually go to a particular menu to see it?

Solidice 09-02-2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enderz Game (Post 2038669037)
Just finished a BCS NC three-peat. My first contract was for three years and my second was for two. Last season my coach profile said I was in year 2 of 2 and now it says I'm in year 1 of 2. I'm about midway through the off-season (changing player positions) so I'm pretty sure I already missed it, but whenever I've looked for it at the end of the season I can't seem to find it.

Does it prompt you (like the off-season and pre-season task lists) or do you have to manually go to a particular menu to see it?

at one point after the NC game, it will pop up saying something like, you have been offered new contracts. it will usually have 3 schools listed and a option to decline all offers(stay with the current school).

if the contract extension windows comes up, i think theres an option there to look for other jobs as well.

Old Gold and Blue 09-02-2008 05:33 PM

I found it very funny when Michigan tried to hire me after my first year in dynasty.