Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Rivalries? (/forums/showthread.php?t=266755)

deucepoppi17 09-03-2008 02:52 PM

Rivalries?

I play as Miami and I have FSU, UF and VTech listed as my rival. Then I play at BC and it has me listed as their rival on their end. Its hard to explain, but basically when i play at BC, its a rivalry game for them, but when I play BC at home, its just another ACC game and they are not listed as a rival on my team info page. But on BC's, it lists Miami. Sorry for the confusion.

Is this correct or a mistake? Have u seen it with other teams?

kindella2 09-03-2008 03:26 PM

Re: Rivalries?

yeah i see it all the time...its not a glitch jsut the way some teams view others..

OMT 09-03-2008 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deucepoppi17 (Post 2038671605)
I play as Miami and I have FSU, UF and VTech listed as my rival. Then I play at BC and it has me listed as their rival on their end. Its hard to explain, but basically when i play at BC, its a rivalry game for them, but when I play BC at home, its just another ACC game and they are not listed as a rival on my team info page. But on BC's, it lists Miami. Sorry for the confusion.

Is this correct or a mistake? Have u seen it with other teams?

Yeah, this happens with lots of teams. We don't have a DB of rivalries. We have a Team DB, and each team has their rivals listed. So Miami doesn't have BC in its rivals column, but BC has Miami in its.

bostonsportsrule 09-03-2008 04:15 PM

I'd think they should have had Notre Dame in it also (BC that is), and Virginia Tech since they are the ACC rival (being the constant cross division team on the schedule, the same way Miami plays FSU every year, UNC-NCST, etc.