Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Yellow circles under all of the defenders (/forums/showthread.php?t=266996)

blazer003 09-04-2008 03:56 AM

Yellow circles under all of the defenders

I'm sure many of you have seen it. I press something and yellow circles appear under all of my defenders during a play. Well, I was playing an online game and I some how did it, but before it had never effected me to my knowledge. But whatever I did this time definitely had an effect. All my DBs and safeties dropped their coverage and started rushing toward the line. Unfortunately the other player then passed to a wide open man, but I'm wondering if anyone knows how to do this on purpose.

I liked run commit and pass commit in '07 because sometimes you know they are going to pass but the computer players go for the play fake. I should be able to gamble and put my guys in pass coverage or run committ. If they do decide to run and gain 10 yards and catch me off guard, so be it.

Anyway, anyone have any info or tips on this, or how to bring it up? I spent 45 minutes messing around in games and practice but couldn't find it.

keechi24 09-04-2008 03:17 PM

Re: Yellow circles under all of the defenders

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazer003 (Post 2038673458)
I'm sure many of you have seen it. I press something and yellow circles appear under all of my defenders during a play. Well, I was playing an online game and I some how did it, but before it had never effected me to my knowledge. But whatever I did this time definitely had an effect. All my DBs and safeties dropped their coverage and started rushing toward the line. Unfortunately the other player then passed to a wide open man, but I'm wondering if anyone knows how to do this on purpose.

I liked run commit and pass commit in '07 because sometimes you know they are going to pass but the computer players go for the play fake. I should be able to gamble and put my guys in pass coverage or run committ. If they do decide to run and gain 10 yards and catch me off guard, so be it.

Anyway, anyone have any info or tips on this, or how to bring it up? I spent 45 minutes messing around in games and practice but couldn't find it.

I was wondering the same thing.

trayeight 09-04-2008 03:31 PM

Everyone wants to know, but no one ever comes up with a concrete answer. I have never seen yellow before, just blue, green, and grey.

BadAssHskr 09-04-2008 03:54 PM

this is something different than checking player levels before the snap?

jello1717 09-04-2008 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadAssHskr (Post 2038674778)
this is something different than checking player levels before the snap?

I don't play online, but I've never seen this before. All I've seen that's similar is what this guy said.

blazer003 09-04-2008 04:55 PM

Thanks for the replies so far. Nope, not pre play. It's during the play, and I can't remember but I think it has happened off line too, but for sure online. Players are running around doing their thing and then all of a sudden they all have a colored circle under them as if you were checking their levels. It may just be a glitch and coincidence that it appeared that all of my guys left their coverage, but I don't think so. It seemed pretty obvious they stopped guarding their area (it was a zone D at the time.)

trayeight 09-04-2008 05:14 PM

I've seen it too, after the play. Lots of people have.