Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   OMT, What happened to opening cut scene fan videos? (/forums/showthread.php?t=267083)

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-04-2008 06:13 PM

OMT, What happened to opening cut scene fan videos?

I remember when NCAA 09 videographers came to Ohio State to record videos to show in the opening scenes when you boot up the game. I went there and was part of the group, and I asked if they were going to be included into the game since they haven't been in it for 3-4 years and they said yes. What happened to those?

Thanks

OMT 09-05-2008 02:59 PM

Re: OMT, What happened to opening cut scene fan videos?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatsWhatSheSaid (Post 2038675268)
I remember when NCAA 09 videographers came to Ohio State to record videos to show in the opening scenes when you boot up the game. I went there and was part of the group, and I asked if they were going to be included into the game since they haven't been in it for 3-4 years and they said yes. What happened to those?

Thanks

The cameos? Yeah, I'm pretty sure this has to do with the fact that next gen consoles can be played on HDTVs and regular TVs so we'd have to use standard def for the videos and they'd look bad to most users with HDTVs.