Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Need help with VA Tech Dynasty. (/forums/showthread.php?t=267311)

j_benton 09-06-2008 01:07 AM

Need help with VA Tech Dynasty.

Hey guys, I am trying to get rid of the two-quarterback scheme between Tyrod Taylor and Sean Glennon, but I can't seem to do so. I put Glennon 1st on the depth chart (is the qb i want to start), but every game, Tyrod is the starter with Glennon coming in for 1 or 2 plays during the drive. Is there any way I can change this because this is becoming frustrating. Thanks for your help

j_benton 09-06-2008 02:32 AM

Re: Need help with VA Tech Dynasty.

Anyone?

j_benton 09-06-2008 11:09 PM

So does anyone know anything about this, or does no one want to answer? I would really like to resolve this....thanks

uraz3r0 09-06-2008 11:25 PM

You could try changing your auto subs under My Settings, but I have no idea man.

Hopefully someone can help you.

OMT 09-07-2008 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j_benton (Post 2038682001)
So does anyone know anything about this, or does no one want to answer? I would really like to resolve this....thanks

No clue. If you set the guy you want as #1 on your depth chart he should be starting.

Soonerd2 09-07-2008 08:42 AM

Watch tapping your RS (right joystick) in the playcalling screen maybe? You could be accidentally subbing in Tyrod that way.

j_benton 09-07-2008 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMT (Post 2038682500)
No clue. If you set the guy you want as #1 on your depth chart he should be starting.

I set Sean Glennon as my #1 on the depth chart, and when we start our first game of the season, Tyrod is the starter, with Glennon in on maybe 1 play of the whole drive. I have made sure that I am not tapping RS, because I read that in another post, and its still happening. Now I have not tried this in play now, but could it be because I am playing in Dynasty, that I need to change the playbook? Maybe the offense is run in a player-specific playbook?

Hassan Darkside 09-07-2008 02:47 PM

What roster are you using? And do you have the patch? I think on the default roster Glennon was the starting QB but when the game started Taylor was the starter. You could have redshirted Taylor as well at the beginning of the dynasty.