Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NFL Head Coach (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Newb questions about rosters (/forums/showthread.php?t=267624)

Jetman G 09-08-2008 10:12 AM

Newb questions about rosters

Hello all! New poster here, with a question. I was wanting to know if there is any place I can get opening day rosters? Actually, is there any place I can find info on the rosters I download?

What I mean is that I start of Head Coach, I go to rosters, and see that there is a roster available. Can I get any details on the roster before I use it? I know I can load it and if it's not what I want I can not save it. Is that the only way I can find more info about the rosters?

Another question along the same line is access to earlier rosters. I just bought Head Coach and I'm ready to download an updated roster tonight, or tomorrow at the latest. But, as I mentioned before, I would prefer opening day rosters, not ones reflecting week 1 injuries. Is there any way I can access an opening day roster file if it's not the one that gets downloaded to my Xbox (via the online roster download option on the menu)?

Thanks guys, and sorry for my newbness.

Jetman G 09-09-2008 10:10 AM

Re: Newb questions about rosters

Anyone?

Bueller? Bueller?

Josh_Looman 09-09-2008 10:17 AM

Re: Newb questions about rosters

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetman G (Post 2038686616)
Hello all! New poster here, with a question. I was wanting to know if there is any place I can get opening day rosters? Actually, is there any place I can find info on the rosters I download?

What I mean is that I start of Head Coach, I go to rosters, and see that there is a roster available. Can I get any details on the roster before I use it? I know I can load it and if it's not what I want I can not save it. Is that the only way I can find more info about the rosters?

Another question along the same line is access to earlier rosters. I just bought Head Coach and I'm ready to download an updated roster tonight, or tomorrow at the latest. But, as I mentioned before, I would prefer opening day rosters, not ones reflecting week 1 injuries. Is there any way I can access an opening day roster file if it's not the one that gets downloaded to my Xbox (via the online roster download option on the menu)?

Thanks guys, and sorry for my newbness.

There's a post right below this one that's called "September 8th Roster Update".

That should answer your questions.