Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   I know this might be late but.... (/forums/showthread.php?t=268219)

S1ARk5 09-11-2008 11:44 AM

I know this might be late but....

I need to know did patch #2 fix the defense at all? Meaning is it possible to actually do some defense in the game now rather then whoever has the ball last will likely win....that was the only reason i sold ncaa 09 but now that patch #2 claimed to have fix that issue, has it?

what kind of games have you guys been getting since the patch?

deucepoppi17 09-11-2008 11:56 AM

Re: I know this might be late but....

YES! Alot closer "real" games now. U can actually shut down the CPU and have them in the 45% - 50% range.

S1ARk5 09-11-2008 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deucepoppi17 (Post 2038697520)
YES! Alot closer "real" games now. U can actually shut down the CPU and have them in the 45% - 50% range.

that is great to hear! Thanks.

rudyjuly2 09-11-2008 02:24 PM

I honestly didn't see a big difference in the gameplay after the patch. The biggest thing the patch did was fix the sliders which makes it possible to finetune the game so it plays better defense. If you just buy the game again and play on a default difficulty settings, I'm not sure you are going to see a big difference. Some guys felt there was a big difference but I'm not one of them. Of course, I liked the game the way it was so I continue to play and enjoy it.