Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Recruiting Rank (/forums/showthread.php?t=268415)

BadAssHskr 09-12-2008 10:39 AM

Recruiting Rank

Just finished my first season of recruiting last nite. Right now I'm to the point where I repopulate my recruiting board.

Somewhere along the lines I missed where my recruiting class came in nationally. Is there any way I can still check this out, or am I just screwed for finding out?

65South 09-12-2008 10:51 AM

Re: Recruiting Rank

If you've already advanced to preseason of the next season, I think you're pretty much screwed trying to see what your recruiting class rank was previously.

BadAssHskr 09-12-2008 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65South (Post 2038700477)
If you've already advanced to preseason of the next season, I think you're pretty much screwed trying to see what your recruiting class rank was previously.

I pretty much figured that, where was that option to check located btw?

I totally missed it..

Keyser Soze 09-12-2008 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadAssHskr (Post 2038700502)
I pretty much figured that, where was that option to check located btw?

I totally missed it..

after week 5 of the season you can go look at the recruiting rankings any time you want and see how every team is doing. I think this is a FANTASTIC new feature added by EA since I am a recruiting junkie! Its located at the same menu where you go to see your recruiting targets and school info, etc... just page over and you will find it. it will state that you can't view it until week 5 though.

BadAssHskr 09-12-2008 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keyser Soze (Post 2038700509)
after week 5 of the season you can go look at the recruiting rankings any time you want and see how every team is doing. I think this is a FANTASTIC new feature added by EA since I am a recruiting junkie! Its located at the same menu where you go to see your recruiting targets and school info, etc... just page over and you will find it. it will state that you can't view it until week 5 though.

Thanks man, I guess I'll look next season!

Keyser Soze 09-12-2008 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadAssHskr (Post 2038700544)
Thanks man, I guess I'll look next season!

yeah, its a sweet feature IMO. I missed it to in my first dynasty ever just like you did. Its grayed out in weeks 1 through 5 just like the map is grayed out in the preseason. I hope EA keeps adding more simple easy features into dynasty mode like this that doesn't effect game play and can't possible create gameplay issues. they are nice to look at and compare to see how you are doing. right now in my current dynasty (in week 5) i have 2 commits which puts me up there in the top 5.

jello1717 09-12-2008 12:07 PM

If you're still at the beginning of your 2nd season (the very beginning) I think you can still see it. Before you play any games, I'm pretty sure that the previous season's recruiting class ranks show up as one of the "ticker" items at the bottom of the screen. If you just stay on a screen and watch the stuff going buy, I think one of them will be the recruiting class ranks.

kestrel 09-12-2008 12:23 PM

On that same class ranking page, you can press a button and see the names and star rating of that school's class. On PS3, it is X or R3. I can't say what it is on 360.

I wish we could select a recruit from that list and see more info, but at least there is a little more info to be gained from that page.