Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Need Help - Picking a team. (/forums/showthread.php?t=269872)

Bill1 09-21-2008 07:20 PM

Need Help - Picking a team.

i looking to get a Dynasty going and need some help picking a team. i like to be a small school team, from either Sun Belt, Wac, Mac, Mountain West.

help me out.

rockchisler 09-21-2008 07:32 PM

Re: Need Help - Picking a team.

Just pick whatever team you want..Your the one that has to run with them.

ferns 09-21-2008 08:44 PM

I run with Utah State, worst team rating on the game... tough times at first but its fun to start from scratch... I got a 4* QB transfer who has me bowl-eliglble in season 3, probably wouldnt do much wihtout him

Young J 334 09-21-2008 10:53 PM

roll with hawaii. high power offense if used correctly. decent amount of young talent. defense can be shaky at times but then again this is ncaa 09 we're talkin bout. defense isnt THE THING in this year's game. its hard anyway. but hawaii has about 20-30 juniors and seniors but the players who will be filling their roles arent too shabby. im undefeated on all american. plannin on movin to heisman once im in a confort zone with my offense. their recruiting is decent too. win games and u should be able to snag three or four 4* recruits and a couple of 3* guys. im 9-0(7-0) and #3 in week eleven thanks to some powerhouse upsets. but if ur feelin the blue turf go with boise st. ian johnson is a beast but he's a junior i think. they're good all around but they're also a kind of slow team compared to the bcs caliber teams. play a few play now games with some of the schools and decide from there tho

Maxattax3 09-21-2008 11:15 PM

Sun Belt-North Texas- young team, recruit in texas

WAC-New Mexico State- best offense, chance to win from year 1

MAC-Temple or CMU- Temple is a good balanced team. CMU has good QB

Mountain West-TCU-colorado state or SDSU

Andrews85 09-22-2008 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxattax3 (Post 2038731994)
MAC-Temple- Temple is a good balanced team.

I agree with Temple. They have a true freshman QB and RB that you can start in year one like I did in my Temple Dynasty. Recruiting is hard but not impossible and you can win the MAC in your 2nd year if you try hard. Plus you cant get Temple into the Big East or Big 10.

EDIT: Meant to say "CAN" get them in Big East or Big 10

bigjake62505 09-22-2008 10:24 AM

New Mexico State is fun to play with. They have cool uniforms, a nice stadium, and some good players. You better take advantage because most of them are seniors.

trayeight 09-22-2008 10:42 AM

Army