Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   ONLINE CHEEZERS!!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=270026)

Young J 334 09-22-2008 04:45 PM

ONLINE CHEEZERS!!!

they make me sick!!! i've played guys who run screens all game, guys who use flat routes all game, and a guy that put his 3rd string wide out with 96sp, 94ag and 98acc at quarterback!!! i was like wtf. its making playing online boring and lame. im 4 and 9 online. ive only really lost 2 games outright tho. the other guys cheezed or went to friendy quit and say they didnt mean to so they cancel it. then a few minutes later they'll be like i gotta go, we can have a rematch. both times the game was tied so i went to friendly quit (since u only get one chance to do it) and they declined. such bull****. i should be 4 -2. has anyone else had this problem with guys online? or do i jus have bad luck?

trayeight 09-22-2008 04:49 PM

Re: ONLINE CHEEZERS!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Young J 334 (Post 2038734133)
they make me sick!!! i've played guys who run screens all game, guys who use flat routes all game, and a guy that put his 3rd string wide out with 96sp, 94ag and 98acc at quarterback!!! i was like wtf. its making playing online boring and lame. im 4 and 9 online. ive only really lost 2 games outright tho. the other guys cheezed or went to friendy quit and say they didnt mean to so they cancel it. then a few minutes later they'll be like i gotta go, we can have a rematch. both times the game was tied so i went to friendly quit (since u only get one chance to do it) and they declined. such bull****. i should be 4 -2. has anyone else had this problem with guys online? or do i jus have bad luck?

You improvise, you adapt, you overcome

heavy_hitter 09-22-2008 04:50 PM

None of these things are cheese and every one of them is easily stopped.

About the only thing I would even consider cheese is running QB sneak every play. Other than that, man up and learn what it takes to stop that stuff.

blurredvision 09-22-2008 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavy_hitter (Post 2038734155)
None of these things are cheese and every one of them is easily stopped.

About the only thing I would even consider cheese is running QB sneak every play. Other than that, man up and learn what it takes to stop that stuff.

That's a crappy response. He shouldn't have to adapt. Some people aren't armchair quarterbacks and know the game of football inside and out. Some people want to simply play a football game that somewhat resembles real life play, not have to worry about stopping cheese plays. No matter what you say, putting in a WR at QB, no matter his stats, is cheese.

To tell the OP that he's wrong and he just needs to completely rethink how he plays the game is piss-poor advice.

Andrews85 09-22-2008 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blurredvision (Post 2038734391)
That's a crappy response. He shouldn't have to adapt. Some people aren't armchair quarterbacks and know the game of football inside and out. Some people want to simply play a football game that somewhat resembles real life play, not have to worry about stopping cheese plays. No matter what you say, putting in a WR at QB, no matter his stats, is cheese.

To tell the OP that he's wrong and he just needs to completely rethink how he plays the game is piss-poor advice.

Yeah I dont know what Heavy hitter is smoking, WR at QB is extreme cheese. Running the same play over and over again is also cheese.

You have the right to be upset but there's nothing you can do about it other than know the people you play. I have about 9 or 10 people I play online, They are all my skill level and I know they play straight.

Young J 334 09-22-2008 07:49 PM

all of u besides trayeight and heavyhitter, thank u for understandin what im sayin. true enough all of those plays are stoppable. but frustration conquers skill in this case cuz it makes the game not fun so i basically just pick plays, put down the controller and let my cpu ai do the work. the games end up like basketball scores. 50-57, 65- 52 and 42-40. no effin way ur gonna score that many points callin an orthodoxed offensive set. not on me anyway. my REGULAR games are all reasonable. under 30pts in all but one game. i can keep up with anybody on offense. but defense is already full of flaws. i know ur supposed to exploit a defense's weakpoints, but u shouldnt have to do it by runnin one or two plays over 80% in one game. its not fair to anyone that u play. no matter how good they are

Peruvn 09-22-2008 09:10 PM

only thin thas cheesin is the wr/rb at qb. n when they run the option wit that. thats straight cheesin.

screen plays r very simple to stop, so r flats. option play can be gay but is a part of college football as long as its wit the qb.

using the same plays isnt cheesin. after 3-4 times after u c the play u should be able to stop it. i played this guy that had good coverage on my wr's n te but he left the rb WIDE open everytime. he quit n said i was cheesin n that throwin to the rbs gay. what am i suppose to do? the rb was wide open with 10-20 yards of open space ahead of him.

Young J 334 09-22-2008 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peruvn (Post 2038735075)
only thin thas cheesin is the wr/rb at qb. n when they run the option wit that. thats straight cheesin.

screen plays r very simple to stop, so r flats. option play can be gay but is a part of college football as long as its wit the qb.

using the same plays isnt cheesin. after 3-4 times after u c the play u should be able to stop it. i played this guy that had good coverage on my wr's n te but he left the rb WIDE open everytime. he quit n said i was cheesin n that throwin to the rbs gay. what am i suppose to do? the rb was wide open with 10-20 yards of open space ahead of him.

i get what ur sayin but mix it up!!! i had alot of pick 6's against the users that did it. and usually 5 or 6 overall picks by game's end. its just lame to see a guy THATS RANKED use a play constantly. it takes the fun out of the game