Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NFL Head Coach (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   NFL Head Coach 09 Patch Available, Impressions Here (/forums/showthread.php?t=270160)

Josh_Looman 09-23-2008 09:52 AM

NFL Head Coach 09 Patch Available, Impressions Here

• Fixed the Bug that caused players to remain injured when you go into play creator.
  • Fixed the ability to call plays within the two minute drill.
  • Fixed the Brett Favre career stats issue.
  • Fixed the ability for us to change team philosophies in the roster update. If you have the previous roster update, you should see some major changes in ratings.
  • Fixed the bug that caused low rated players to ask for a very large deal when re-signing.
  • Fixed the Draft Day trading issue that allowed the user to force every team to trade their pick to another team.
  • Fixed the ability to change a QB to WR and change him back to QB again.
  • Fixed the bug where teams would not kick a FG at the end of the half.
  • Fixed fumbles. We put in a fix that should make these much more realistic.
  • Fixed CPU fatigue subbing. Running backs will now come out of the game more quickly and be replaced by their backup.
  • Fixed FG distance. Kickers will be able to kick longer FGs now.
  • Added the option to turn off CPU Downloaded Plays.
  • Fixed the bug that was causing RFAs to not show up after year 1.
  • Fixed the bug that wouldn't take a player's current salary into account when figuring out if you had enough cap room to re-sign him.
  • Fixed a big issue that we believe was causing 99% of the crashes or more.
I think that's it. I hope I'm not forgetting anything.

Enjoy! :cool:

steelraccoon 09-23-2008 09:56 AM

Re: Patch is Live and here's the change list...

Thanks a lot Josh.

I know u have been getting a lot of flak from me about the patch but in all seriousness, I do appreciate the work you all have put into it and hope u guys keep up the good work. I am enjoying the product and hope to see the title again in a year or two.

bigpapa_bliss 09-23-2008 09:57 AM

Is this just XBOX 360? I'm on East Coast w/PS3 at 10am and no patch available, just roster update...thanks !

jms493 09-23-2008 09:58 AM

Great! I can start my franchise without searching all around the boards for workarounds!

Great job and thanks for keeping us updated......it kept me much interested in the game and looking forward to playing it to its fullest potential!

mercalnd 09-23-2008 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigpapa_bliss (Post 2038736640)
Is this just XBOX 360? I'm on East Coast w/PS3 at 10am and no patch available, just roster update...thanks !

He said in another thread that it would be another week or so for PS3 because there was an issue with the version # and they had to resubmit.

MeSlayer 09-23-2008 10:03 AM

Fantastic, now to finish my work for the day! ack!

Kingfish 09-23-2008 10:10 AM

Thanks Josh! Your hard work is really appriciated...now, get to work on Head Coach 2010! :y220:

Matrix-Monkey 09-23-2008 10:10 AM

Thank you kindly Josh =]

One question though, Dan said you fixed a bug related to Sit 'em or Start 'em not working as intended, IE players you sat still being involved in practices and losing fatigue/health. Was that actually addressed?