Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Now the Patch 2 is out of the way.How about some DLC? (/forums/showthread.php?t=270423)

jetsfansiny79 09-24-2008 03:43 PM

Now the Patch 2 is out of the way.How about some DLC?

Great job with the second patch, it really made a big diffrence, but there are still things to work on for next year and I wish you the best of luck trying to make Madden more sim. This time last year we would complain and nobody would listen.Now we have Ea guys come on here and do there best in honest but, business way to answer our questions.

With that said and patch 2 out of the way the only thing us gamers want to know is, whats the latest with the Downloaded Content? If its Microsoft or Sony can we B**** at them to speed up the process.

Bulldogs78 09-24-2008 04:42 PM

Re: Now the Patch 2 is out of the way.How about some DLC?

Sure, expect it around late Dec. Guaranteed.

markprior22 09-24-2008 04:55 PM

An update sure would be nice. There has to be some idea by now whether it will go through or not.

DieHardYankee26 09-24-2008 05:08 PM

whoa guys did you see how long it took for the patch to come out? A month even though the game went gold 3 months ago so they could have been working on this since it went gold? You have to let the developers take baby steps cause they can only work so fast...

SolidSnake07 09-24-2008 05:21 PM

I dont even bother playing Madden as much anymore so I could care less about waiting for something that may take another 4-6 weeks.

d_max 09-24-2008 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DieHardYankee26 (Post 2038741734)
whoa guys did you see how long it took for the patch to come out? A month even though the game went gold 3 months ago so they could have been working on this since it went gold? You have to let the developers take baby steps cause they can only work so fast...

Doesn't really have anything to do with developers. They are pretty much finished with the DLC for the most part. I believe they are trying to get confirmation by Sony and Microsoft at this point so they can release it.

countryboy 09-24-2008 05:43 PM

the last update I heard was that they were still in discussion with MS/Sony on how it would be "delivered". Oh and if the DLC does come out, expect it in October.

RGiles36 09-24-2008 07:29 PM

My 2 cents:

Personally, I'm tired of hearing about DLC. I'm more fortunate that we've already received 2 patches in just over a month's time (I believe it took a while last year to receive the 2nd patch). But if working on this DLC & trying to get it approved is cutting into the dev time for Madden 2010, I'd say scrap it and move on. But judging from how many DLC threads I see on this board, I guess I'm the only who feels like this.