Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Woo just won our 1st flag football game. (/forums/showthread.php?t=272193)

RobtAndProud 10-04-2008 01:06 PM

Woo just won our 1st flag football game.

I volunteer coach for a local boys and girls club for 12 and under kids. We just won our first game, woo!

Man is it crazy out there with the kids haha. Anyone else do this?

Pappy Knuckles 10-04-2008 01:17 PM

Re: Woo just won our 1st flag football game.

Kids? Man I want to get in one of these leagues myself lol. I feel like embarrassing the elderly with my superior athleticism. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Congrats on the win!

zodiac52 10-04-2008 03:15 PM

i use to play on weekends in college, but tore my LCL so havent played it since.. i loved playing it though, as for the coaching kids part, my little cousin plays little league football and i coach him up a little bit when he comes over i couldnt imagine coaching a whole team of the little guys..

R1zzo23 10-04-2008 05:49 PM

Just graduated from school this past May and had a team all 4 years. It was so much fun, except when everyone complained about not getting the ball enough because I was the QB. Oh well, we were still nasty. :cool:

zodiac52 10-05-2008 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhs_rizzo (Post 2038777872)
Just graduated from school this past May and had a team all 4 years. It was so much fun, except when everyone complained about not getting the ball enough because I was the QB. Oh well, we were still nasty. :cool:

we had a few people like that as well.. lol..

R1zzo23 10-05-2008 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zodiac52 (Post 2038779685)
we had a few people like that as well.. lol..

It's funny how sometimes your friends can be like the most down to Earth guys and not selfish at all, but as soon as they start playing WR, they turn into TO or Chad Johnson and demand the ball at all times.

zodiac52 10-05-2008 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhs_rizzo (Post 2038779742)
It's funny how sometimes your friends can be like the most down to Earth guys and not selfish at all, but as soon as they start playing WR, they turn into TO or Chad Johnson and demand the ball at all times.

yea there are a couple of guys who take flag football a little too serious, im competitive but im not gonna to as far as getting angry over not getting the ball..