Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   PS2 Sharkport Rosters (/forums/showthread.php?t=274402)

sal5051 10-14-2008 05:43 PM

PS2 Sharkport Rosters

I was wondering if anyone might be able to up a sharkport version of the latest ps2 updated rosters. Thanks a lot.

tonybologna 10-17-2008 07:44 PM

Re: PS2 Sharkport Rosters

Quote:

Originally Posted by sal5051 (Post 2038816765)
I was wondering if anyone might be able to up a sharkport version of the latest ps2 updated rosters. Thanks a lot.

I have an up-to-date roster file for ps2. This is based from the #4 update from EA Sports. I don't have an un-edited online update from EA Sports however. This roster file of mine has been edited by me with some player edits including player ratings. I have all transactions up-to-date as of today. I actually have done this for my son on ps2 because I play on the PS3 now but if you want this file then let me know because I can post if here for ya! Thanks! :cool:

sportsfan27 10-18-2008 02:20 AM

please post it that would be awsome

tonybologna 10-18-2008 11:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go guys! I have also updated all teams depth charts as well. There are a select few players that had to be kept in the FA Pool due to roster restrictions. They can be added once a franchise is started if you control all teams. If not, then it's up to the user to decide what to do with them. There's not many but a few indeed are in the FA pool.

I only done a few random equipment edits with these rosters. However, like I said I did do player ratings edits on some players. Maybe even more needs to be done but keep in mind I done this for my son on PS2. I have the PS3 game instead. Thanks & enjoy! :cool: BTW, this file will be in .RAR format with all 3 ps2 file format types(Max,Xport,Sharkport).

tonybologna 10-24-2008 12:23 PM

Bump.......for the ps2 guys! :wink:

nunogomes 10-27-2008 01:20 PM

Thanks for the rosters Tony, they are great, as always.

Is there anyway for me to remove te injuries? Im still fine-tuning my sliders in quick game mode, playing with various teams, but since some of the players are injured in your roster, they donīt play in those quick games i make.

I know that, if i start an association, i can select to remove pre-existing injuries, but that doesnīt seem to work on exhibition games.

Thanks

tonybologna 10-27-2008 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nunogomes (Post 2038856773)
Thanks for the rosters Tony, they are great, as always.

Is there anyway for me to remove te injuries? Im still fine-tuning my sliders in quick game mode, playing with various teams, but since some of the players are injured in your roster, they donīt play in those quick games i make.

I know that, if i start an association, i can select to remove pre-existing injuries, but that doesnīt seem to work on exhibition games.

Thanks

I don't think there's anything you can do about injuries with exhibition mode. I see you're tuning the rosters but nothing can be done for ya outside of franchise mode. Sorry! By working on rosters from any update from EA Sports then injuries are gonna be there unless it's the default rosters upon game release. Thanks! :)