Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   HELP! Team Choice (/forums/showthread.php?t=274791)

mastershake16 10-16-2008 06:49 PM

HELP! Team Choice

Hello, I am a Bostonian whom wants to support a college team. I know BC may be obvious but, i never were into them, even with Matt Ryan. I want a team that is near top 25 or just out and sometimes in. Im looking for a team that is pretty balanced but has a good qb that can set up the run. I love running but I like to set it up very well before hand, so no Navy run every play hehe :D Also no teams that are like no.1 and are cheap...

I dont care what conference or anything, but I want to be able to follow them next year, so hopefully not a team with all senoirs and next year they get smoked....

I tried Tennessee but Crompton is super slow but I like Arian Foster. Also I want the team to have SOME success in real life also, like i said...top 25 or around it.

Thanks for all the help and I have been trying to pick for a while, and I need help.

MillardMavs 10-16-2008 07:19 PM

Re: HELP! Team Choice

Quote:

Originally Posted by mastershake16 (Post 2038824022)
Hello, I am a Bostonian whom wants to support a college team. I know BC may be obvious but, i never were into them, even with Matt Ryan. I want a team that is near top 25 or just out and sometimes in. Im looking for a team that is pretty balanced but has a good qb that can set up the run. I love running but I like to set it up very well before hand, so no Navy run every play hehe :D Also no teams that are like no.1 and are cheap...

I dont care what conference or anything, but I want to be able to follow them next year, so hopefully not a team with all senoirs and next year they get smoked....

I tried Tennessee but Crompton is super slow but I like Arian Foster. Also I want the team to have SOME success in real life also, like i said...top 25 or around it.

Thanks for all the help and I have been trying to pick for a while, and I need help.

I think you should try Nebraska. They got a top 20 running back and full back

mastershake16 10-16-2008 07:21 PM

Can they pass and set the run up? How are they in real life? near the top 25?
How are the Iowa Hawkeyes? can they do a bit of both? I want a team with great fans too.

P.S. Yankees suck :D hehe

UnderRatedCoast 10-16-2008 07:26 PM

Oregon, baby!

Start out #23
For a QB you have 76 OVR Darron Thomas as a true frosh, so he may not be great to start out, but you get him for 4 years.

For a RB you have LaGarrette Blount and Jeremiah Johnson. Both good, but not so good they make the game easy.

For WR you have 6'5" 240 lbs Jaison Williams, who is semi-fast but obviously big. On the other side you get Derrick Jones, who is a speedster at 96 speed, so there's your big play threat.

mastershake16 10-16-2008 07:42 PM

They dont look too bad...

I found out the style of offense i think i like...

Pro style or something like that...

mastershake16 10-16-2008 08:33 PM

Please Help...

Im in a tournament with a bunch of friends Friday Night

zodiac52 10-16-2008 08:36 PM

what about Wisconsin?

dharrisfan2003 10-16-2008 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zodiac52 (Post 2038824341)
what about Wisconsin?

Yeah, you basically described Wisconsin perfectly in your first post. Plus, they run a Pro Style offense, and a rabid fan base.