Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Whos Clutch for You? (/forums/showthread.php?t=276154)

cHuMp3s 10-25-2008 01:27 PM

Whos Clutch for You?

just wondering who u think is mr. clutch on ur team
my clutch people have to be wr yancy thigpen who always makes the tough catches during the game and especially near the end and he is best bronze receiver at blocking imo.
another person who is clutch for me is te keith jackson, he has yet to drop a pass in a game for me and is a very good blocker which is waht i need for my offense
te eric green is also clutch and very tough over the middle and can run over some bronzes every once and a while
brazile is clutch for me, he can tackle anyone consistently and he has lots of speed
lem barney comes through for me too,he drops easy picks in the 1,2, and 3 but makes them in the 4th, i also think he is the best corner at the deep ball and deep routes
youre mr 4th quarter?

RogueHominid 10-25-2008 03:06 PM

Re: Whos Clutch for You?

I'm constantly putting Ronnie Lott on teams and then pulling him off for someone else, but he's just everywhere, and he comes up big when it matters. He kills running backs, and he comes up with some really nice picks. If a ball's deflected, he's also really good at swooping in to snag it because of the loose ball attribute.

The guy I just can't live without, though, is "Kamikaze" Mike Singletary. This guy flat out dominates. I used to think gold MLBs were a waste pick, but he racks up 5-8 tackles per game, 2-3 pass deflections, and gets a pick every 2nd or 3rd game as well. He's an absolute assassin out there--nobody gets away from him.

Rocky 10-25-2008 05:55 PM

This thread was made for Joe Montana. Can't tell you how many game winning drives he's engineered for me.

vick5 10-25-2008 09:16 PM

John Elway is always clutch for me in the fourth. Sayers sometimes gets a big kick return when I need it the most.

shaunbot 10-26-2008 08:16 PM

Ismail near the end of the game is always a good target, Dante Lavelli is money always.

On defense, Deacon Jones is always good for a sack when I need it the most

gilbostank 10-26-2008 11:47 PM

Nothing says clutch more than Dan Marino to Don Maynard. Both #13s are the core of my passing game. even with rice or sometimes berry in there. Lucky 13 it is.

marktg30 10-27-2008 12:12 AM

Every time I play anyone who is using Don Maynard I get crushed... He is my Kryptonite.

texbuk84 10-27-2008 12:43 AM

natrone means, know what i means. this dude is the real deal for me and a steal at the bronze level