Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Screw you EA and your pathetic Heisman Trophy programming. (/forums/showthread.php?t=276236)

AuburnAlumni 10-26-2008 01:08 AM

Screw you EA and your pathetic Heisman Trophy programming.

Unfreakingbelievable.

So first off....I get jobbed in the Battle for the Roses Dynasty with Arrelious Benn who catches over 100 balls for 2000 yards and something like 20 touchdowns on the year...and DONT win the Heisman.

Now...in the OS Legends League....as Auburn, senior Jimmy Clausen (who transferred from ND) throws for 4500 yards and 59 touchdowns with only 15 picks on the season. I completed 75% of my passes and averaged 345 per game with a QB rating of 230.0 on the year.

I LOSE in the Heisman voting to Chris Freaking Rainey of Florida who rushes for 1600 yards and 20 touchdowns.

Are you freaking kidding me.

Screw you EA and screw you EA Heisman voting committee.

End of rant.

Young J 334 10-26-2008 01:17 AM

Re: Screw you EA and your pathetic Heisman Trophy programming.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni (Post 2038853142)
Unfreakingbelievable.

So first off....I get jobbed in the Battle for the Roses Dynasty with Arrelious Benn who catches over 100 balls for 2000 yards and something like 20 touchdowns on the year...and DONT win the Heisman.

Now...in the OS Legends League....as Auburn, senior Jimmy Clausen (who transferred from ND) throws for 4500 yards and 59 touchdowns with only 15 picks on the season. I completed 75% of my passes and averaged 345 per game with a QB rating of 230.0 on the year.

I LOSE in the Heisman voting to Chris Freaking Rainey of Florida who rushes for 1600 yards and 20 touchdowns.

Are you freaking kidding me.

Screw you EA and screw you EA Heisman voting committee.

End of rant.

Wow dude. Wanna talk about gettin screwed.

Who do you think deserves this year's Heisman in real life? Im givin it to Colt McCoy. He's a real life Robo QB (81% completion percentage!). I put McCoy's accuracy at 99, Harrell's at 97, and Daniel's at 98 because those guys are automatic. Had to drop Bradford's to 92 because he is struggling a bit.

youALREADYknow 10-26-2008 01:29 AM

One year I had a WR who was 1st place in the Heisman voting going into the Conf Champ week. He put up 8 catches for about 150 yds and 2 TD's in a win and ended up losing the Heisman in 2nd place by a wide margin to a HB from LSU who lost their game in the Conf Champ Week and had about 100 yds rushing.

I've never stared at a TV screen in amazement for so long.

yanks26ngoin 10-26-2008 07:58 AM

I have gotten screwed dozens of times, but I have also been happy dozens of times. But I agree, EA, either pay attention, or let 2K get the liscense back.

J-Unit40 10-26-2008 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Young J 334 (Post 2038853168)

Who do you think deserves this year's Heisman in real life? Im givin it to Colt McCoy. He's a real life Robo QB (81% completion percentage!). I put McCoy's accuracy at 99, Harrell's at 97, and Daniel's at 98 because those guys are automatic. Had to drop Bradford's to 92 because he is struggling a bit.

McCoy completes 80+% because he only throws beyond 8 yards about 5 times a game. It's not too difficult to hit Jordan Shipley on 12 passes that don't go beyond 5 yards.

He's good, but they don't take nearly as many shots down field as Oklahoma. McCoy did throw a couple of nice 15 yard+ balls for scores yesterday when it counted.

Maybe EA got the dink and dunk high completion %s right if they were thinking about McCoy and the Horns. :wink:

AA - You got jobbed!! By a Florida Gator. LOL

ehh 10-26-2008 10:54 AM

LOL, that's awesome that Claussen transferred.

jdrhammer 10-26-2008 02:40 PM

Quote:

All those guys should have really TAC but the TAC is way overdone in this version. I'd say they should all be close to that good but not quite so high. Just an opinion. They are all tough.

Palo20 10-26-2008 02:41 PM

Quote:

Bradford is still one of the most accurate passers in college football--they throw downfield a lot more than Texas or Missouri. He's only had one "bad" game.

Completion percentages are going through the roof in both college and the NFL as many teams are throwing a ton of shorter passes.