Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Players leaving early glitch (/forums/showthread.php?t=276578)

prd689 10-28-2008 02:11 PM

Players leaving early glitch

OMT or someone please fix this glitch. Im tired of convincing guys to stay only to have them leave anyways... Its killing my teams and ultimately stopping me and a friend from playing the online dynasty. I play with RICE and these players leaving early and transfers are killing my depth chart... I cant keep anyone... I lose 3 of my best athletes all the time... Why should i have to finagle my stats so i spread the ball around.. Thats just a stupid work-around that does not fix the ultimate goal.. OMT please respond with something information besides.."We're working on it"...

rudyjuly2 10-28-2008 02:14 PM

Re: Players leaving early glitch

They are not working on it. It's broken for online dynasties although I think someone posted a manual workaround (convert to offline dynasty, do that part, and convert back to online dynasty). Not 100% certain on this other than the fact this won't be fixed for you OD guys.

trayeight 10-28-2008 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prd689 (Post 2038860119)
OMT or someone please fix this glitch. Im tired of convincing guys to stay only to have them leave anyways... Its killing my teams and ultimately stopping me and a friend from playing the online dynasty. I play with RICE and these players leaving early and transfers are killing my depth chart... I cant keep anyone... I lose 3 of my best athletes all the time... Why should i have to finagle my stats so i spread the ball around.. Thats just a stupid work-around that does not fix the ultimate goal.. OMT please respond with something information besides.."We're working on it"...

There are 13,811 threads about this already

dkrause1971 10-28-2008 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rudyjuly2 (Post 2038860131)
They are not working on it. It's broken for online dynasties although I think someone posted a manual workaround (convert to offline dynasty, do that part, and convert back to online dynasty). Not 100% certain on this other than the fact this won't be fixed for you OD guys.

And i believe the trade off is the schools sell points drop if you take it offline:) IE TV exposure- gotta love EA football:)