Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Multi-player Franchise (/forums/showthread.php?t=277140)

NuJoiseySoulja 11-01-2008 12:46 PM

Multi-player Franchise

I was thinking someone should start a multi-player Franchise.

What do you mean? Glad you asked.

Like, say Puja starts up a Franchise on his Xbox- all teams user controlled. He picks the Bills as his 'main' team, that will be his team, now after he plays that one game only, save the file and upload it to Operation Sports. Say my game is next and I am using the Panthers, I will download his Franchise game-save, play my game, save and then upload it.

If it comes to a point where I have to play Puja, I will talk with him in the AIM instant messenger and while he has the game on his television, I will have my television open in Practice Mode just to look at my playbook. This wouldn't be a physical challenge, but a mental challenge - the game would be in Coach Mode and everytime Puja picks his play, he will tell me the formation like: 2 WR, 2 TE, 1 HB and I will tell him to pick the Dime Formation and a play associated with that and it will be the battle of the minds as the computers dual it out.

I think this is a sweet idea. We can up to 32 people - may take long but it would be fun to build a Franchise with game saves.

EDIT: If it is a home game for Puja, he will play out the game on his TV. If it were a home game for me, we would play it out on my TV.