Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   OS Needs an Artist (/forums/showthread.php?t=277429)

bronco92 11-03-2008 06:10 PM

OS Needs an Artist

We are looking for an artist to join our team. This person will be given the responsibility of creating unique art work to appear in our "Spotlight" area at the top of this page.

In most cases a screenshot from the game that we are featuring in our Spotlight area works well. However, from time to time the articles we post do not relate to one specific game. It is in these situations that some good quality custom artwork is needed.

If you feel like you have the skills and motivation to do this please send an email to matt (at) operationsports.com. This is currently not a paid position, but we'll be happy to compensate you with a free game from time to time if you produce some good artwork.

granvilleberry 11-03-2008 10:39 PM

My email is working up, so I'll give a quick rehash of what may or more likely may not have been sent (Apple's email is garbage). I'd be happy to help in any way I can, but don't think I have the extra time for more than a day or maybe two a week. I'm a full time artist and obsessive sports fan, so this sort of thing sounds fun. Here's my website: http://homepage.mac.com/wbennettberry/PhotoAlbum4.html . If nothing else, everyone else is welcome to check out my site and give comments (positive or otherwise).

thmst30 11-04-2008 01:14 AM

Email sent.

bronco92 11-04-2008 01:17 AM

Cool thanks guys, I'll make sure everyone gets a reply. Keep em coming!

cjb1514 11-13-2008 06:20 PM

Re: OS Needs an Artist

im confused on exactly what artist are you looking for?

right now i am a 5th quarter student studying for my bachelors degree in graphic design at the art institute of pittsburgh. anything involving computer design i can do. photoshop,illustrator,flash etc... all of it.

i don't post much but i browse often when i get the chance. im looking for some freelance work and i would be more then happy to help out on anything that needs be done to make this site better.

hit me up at [email protected]

forensicd 11-13-2008 06:54 PM

Im a professional graphic and media designer, working for clients such as Microsoft, Eli Lilly, Toyota, and alot more. Let me know what you need, I have been here forever, so time to contribute.

bronco92 11-13-2008 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forensicd (Post 2038903972)
Im a professional graphic and media designer, working for clients such as Microsoft, Eli Lilly, Toyota, and alot more. Let me know what you need, I have been here forever, so time to contribute.

Just sent you a PM.

gamer2600 11-19-2008 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco92 (Post 2038876893)
We are looking for an artist to join our team. This person will be given the responsibility of creating unique art work to appear in our "Spotlight" area at the top of this page.

In most cases a screenshot from the game that we are featuring in our Spotlight area works well. However, from time to time the articles we post do not relate to one specific game. It is in these situations that some good quality custom artwork is needed.

If you feel like you have the skills and motivation to do this please send an email to matt (at) operationsports.com. This is currently not a paid position, but we'll be happy to compensate you with a free game from time to time if you produce some good artwork.

I will help out if you need me...I know photoshop, illustrator, flash, dreamweaver etc. I am a freelance digital designer and I have a full-time job with NBC.