Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Is this game affected by the grossly inflated completion percentages like Madden? (/forums/showthread.php?t=277588)

kpeercy 11-04-2008 06:26 PM

Is this game affected by the grossly inflated completion percentages like Madden?

I've read Madden threads where AI QB's are going 27-30 for 400 yds. Is this the same in NCAA 09?

hskfan4lyfe 11-04-2008 06:55 PM

Re: Is this game affected by the grossly inflated completion percentages like Madden?

Yes, but use sliders after the patches and it will be all good.

kpeercy 11-04-2008 08:14 PM

Re: Is this game affected by the grossly inflated completion percentages like Madden?

What do you mean? The sliders will lower the completion numbers? Are the patches already out?

youALREADYknow 11-04-2008 08:30 PM

This is what sliders are for. After the 2nd patch, CPU sliders now work.

CPU comp % is not a problem in NCAA.

NoleFan 11-04-2008 10:16 PM

With or without sliders, I honestly don't think the high Comp% affects the game at all. It's annoying and gives the QB a robo'ish feel but I think the end results are pretty good despite it.

cubsfan203 11-04-2008 10:28 PM

As long as you don't play too long of games it won't make a difference. If you play longer than 7 minute quarters you'll probably get some insane scores because of it, but if you don't you get for the most part realistic results.

doctorhay53 11-05-2008 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cubsfan203 (Post 2038880360)
As long as you don't play too long of games it won't make a difference. If you play longer than 7 minute quarters you'll probably get some insane scores because of it, but if you don't you get for the most part realistic results.

I play 9 minute quarters and get great stats. It all depends on number of plays, not length of quarters. Some people play at different speeds. I average 110-120 plays per game.

To answer the original question, the CPU passing game is much more bearable in NCAA.