Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 2010-Under Armor Senior Bowl (/forums/showthread.php?t=278529)

Football4lyfe 11-11-2008 11:53 PM

NCAA Football 2010-Under Armor Senior Bowl

Now that EA has a deal with Under Armor how about using it creatively and implementing the UA Senior Bowl into Dynasty mode where you get to participate in it after the season.

Or possibly even how about letting you recruit and scout players during the Under Armor HIGH SCHOOL ALL AMERICAN GAME.

Wouldnt it be sweet scouting guys you may have missed during the season or checking in on your current commits by doing the skill position drills etc...getting scouting reports and then PLAYING the game?

C'mon EA use those resources,,,,what do you guys think?

jaydee6385 11-12-2008 06:55 PM

Re: NCAA Football 2010-Under Armor Senior Bowl

I go to this every year.

Love to see this in the game.

yanks26ngoin 11-12-2008 07:36 PM

or make it possible to steal some other commits while at the game, and to get some commits

but this probably wont happen seeing how they dont use the ESPN lisence in the game at all...

JAYMO76 11-12-2008 10:00 PM

:caflag:Great idea! Sadly this forum has a lot of great ideas that are completely neglected by EA. Yes we should have a Senior Bowl. However, we should also have our Spring Game back!!!!!!! Come to think of it we should also have ESPN integration back. :nono: Perhaps 2010 is the year/game where college football gaming will have most of the features college football does??????????:y220: What's that... "if it's in the game..." We'll see...

jbrew2411 11-13-2008 12:43 PM

The Senior Bowl was one of my favorite things from the older games. I would love to see if my guys made the team and would often times play the games. This would be great. Not to still your thunder but I would love to see stats when recruiting. I would like to know if the 4* qb I'm trying to sign leads his team to the state playoffs. One of the college hoops games a few years back would tell you stuff like that and it made the recruiting that much better. The way it is now I don't even look at ratings are anything like that after preseason recruiting. Just a thought. Hope they do something with the Under Armor thing other then uniforms.