Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Something crzy just went down (/forums/showthread.php?t=278799)

LinebackerU_31 11-14-2008 12:45 AM

Something crzy just went down

Ok so I am playing an OD game. Cal(me) vs Washington(cpu). My defense holds Washington and forces them to kick the field goal. They line up to kick the field goal and they miss it. It bounces off the right upright and my guy in the endzone catches it off of the ricochet. Im thinking ok cool, now I am gonna be on offense. WRONG. The play selection screen comes up and I am back on defense. Thank gawd I was playing the cpu and the outcome of the game wasn't in doubt. If I were playing a user I would have been completely pissed off. This is the second time this "glitch" happened to me. The first was a different OD way back in july. I wanna know has this happened to anyone else?

Slimshoom 11-14-2008 12:30 PM

Re: Something crzy just went down

yep this has happened to me before, I dont know if it happens every time cause Ive only had my guy catch it off a rebound once, but it would be a tad annoying in a close game.

Andrews85 11-14-2008 12:44 PM

Re: Something crzy just went down

Quote:

Originally Posted by LinebackerU_31 (Post 2038905131)
Ok so I am playing an OD game. Cal(me) vs Washington(cpu). My defense holds Washington and forces them to kick the field goal. They line up to kick the field goal and they miss it. It bounces off the right upright and my guy in the endzone catches it off of the ricochet. Im thinking ok cool, now I am gonna be on offense. WRONG. The play selection screen comes up and I am back on defense. Thank gawd I was playing the cpu and the outcome of the game wasn't in doubt. If I were playing a user I would have been completely pissed off. This is the second time this "glitch" happened to me. The first was a different OD way back in july. I wanna know has this happened to anyone else?

I hear this glitch from alot of people but it has never happened to me. I have had the CPU hit the crossbar and both uprights and it never has given the CPU the ball back. I dont under stand how it happens to some but not all. Weird stuff, anyone know how exactly it happens?