Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Your thoughts on Sim play in Offline dynasty (/forums/showthread.php?t=278931)

elliottcarbone 11-15-2008 10:38 AM

Your thoughts on Sim play in Offline dynasty

I just wanted to ask U guys how U feel about sim play during your offline dynasty games. I myself play 7 min quarters but unless it is a very heated battle I will choose to sim most of the game. The problem is it seems everytime I sim play the scores are ridiculous, I am talking 54-45 shootouts and there never seems to be any type of balance. Your thoughts and also do U guys prefer 7min quarters or 5 minute quarters in dynasties?

Slimshoom 11-15-2008 11:20 AM

Re: Your thoughts on Sim play in Offline dynasty

I play ten minute quarters and play typically 10-11 games every season. The only ones I sim are easy non-conference games at the end of the season (such as in 2009: Western Kentucky and Army). I always play every conference game, and I may play every game in a season if I want to.

J-Unit40 11-15-2008 01:58 PM

8 minute quarters does it for me? Anything less, the game feels rushed and I get less than 120 plays for the game (both teams combined).

Oops, you wanted to know about simming. You would probably have to play 6 minute quarters to get accurate amount of plays (maybe even 5 minutes).

WARNING 11-15-2008 07:45 PM

I actually play an offline dynasty where I play 5 minute qtrs and only play offense. I don't play defense or ST's, I just supersim it.