Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Sports Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=192)
-   -   Something in the Making: Lam Matteo (PES 2009) (/forums/showthread.php?t=279420)

Matt10 11-19-2008 04:54 AM

Something in the Making: Lam Matteo

My first priority is my NFL2k5 report on the Houston Texans - so this one will be quick and to the point. Basically it is in blog format by a man named Johnson Peoples - I am still figuring out his personality. I think eventually as Matteo moves along his career, and if he moves to bigger clubs, the quality of the blog will improve. This means I will add highlights, graphics - the works.

But until then...it's very simply - a crappy blog.

Side note: I know in BAL mode, you start at age 17 - well my guy is 23 and married - that's the story I want to work out. It has some resemblance to me as a real person - many facts false (not married), but I do whatever keeps my interest. Also not starting the year off in 2008, but in 207 to justify some of the transfers that have not been made thanks to Konami's lack of an update - basically, I couldn't wait.

Settings are simple:

PES 2009 (PS3)
Professional Difficulty
25 min Halves
Player Camera Mode

OWN GOAL BLOGGING
The Blog in Which I Couldn't Figure Out a Catchy Name For
Blog #1 -- Introduction

Matt10 11-19-2008 03:58 PM

Re: Something in the Making: Lam Matteo (PES 2009)

OWN GOAL BLOGGING
Blog #2 -- Progress - 2

cubsfan203 11-19-2008 07:41 PM

Haha nice comments.

Matt10 11-20-2008 03:04 AM

OWN GOAL BLOGGING
Blog #2 -- Progress - 3

Matt10 11-20-2008 06:30 AM

OWN GOAL BLOGGING
Blog #3 -- Progress - 4
NOTICE: This post has a video posted here (Matteo 1st Goal)

NOTICE: This post has a video posted here (Matteo 1st Goal)

Matt10 11-21-2008 12:32 AM

OWN GOAL BLOGGING
Blog #4 -- Progress - 5
NOTICE: Transfer Information

TRANSFER NEWS HOURLY - Lam Matteo

• FC Twente have expressed interest in American forward, Lam Matteo. The offer is currently at 280P (PES points), while he is currently at Willem II, making 150P. FC Twente and Willem II are currently 14th and 15th in Eredevisie respectively.
  • According to Matteo, he wishes to stay with his current club, Willem II. Matteo is currently playing first team football, but is also splitting time with forward Demouge.
  • Update - Heracles Almelo have expressed interest in Lam Matteo as well, offering 350P.
  • Update - Lam Matteo has rejected all offers and remain firm in staying loyal to Willem II.

Matt10 11-21-2008 11:42 PM

OWN GOAL BLOGGING
Blog #5 -- Progress - 6
NOTICE: Status

TRANSFER NEWS HOURLY - Lam Matteo

• Matteo has expressed his disappointment in his side, Willem II. The season has ended and Willem II have finished bottom of the table. The Eredevisie was won by newcomers, RSC Anderlecht - one of the merging teams to form League B. Anderlecht beat out Ajax by only 1 point.
  • Matteo has played 20 games for Willem II, and notched 3 goals, with an average evaluation score of 5.95. Matteo has always recorded 1 Man of the Match award and 1 Most Impressive Player award.
  • Transfer Update - Matteo's services have been requested by 3 clubs. Willem II have offered to renew the striker, offering 310P - Sparta Rotterdam have offered 360P and Eredevisie winners, RSC Anderlecht are offering 310P.According to reuters he is undecided, but will make decide by end of the week.
  • Transfer Update - Lam Matteo has once again, rejected all offers and decided to stay loyal to Willem II despite the team finishing in last place. Matteo states, "I believe in this side and I believe that we can accomplish what we didn't this year. I am not ready to move, I am ready to stay." - Matteo has agreed on terms of a pay increase to 350P and has changed his kit # to 18 (previous 31).

Matt10 11-22-2008 04:49 PM

OWN GOAL BLOGGING
Blog #6 -- Progress - 7
NOTICE: This post has a video posted here (Matteo 1st Goal-2008)
This post has a video posted here (Matteo 2nd Goal-2008)