Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Sports Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=192)
-   -   Something in the Making: Lam Matteo (PES 2009) (/forums/showthread.php?t=279420)

bhurst99 11-22-2008 07:15 PM

Re: Something in the Making: Lam Matteo (PES 2009)

Good work, Matt. Fun read. Love the comment section on the blogs. Can't say I know too much about the Dutch League!

Matt10 11-23-2008 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhurst99 (Post 2038930609)
Good work, Matt. Fun read. Love the comment section on the blogs. Can't say I know too much about the Dutch League!

Hehe thanks man. Yeah I chose the Dutch Eredevisie because I've always like the style of play. Something about it feels different compared to the EPL or Serie A - love it.

Thanks for checking in.

Matt10 11-23-2008 06:17 AM

OWN GOAL BLOGGING
The Blog in Which I Couldn't Figure Out a Catchy Name For
Blog #6 -- Progress - 7
NOTICE: Status

TRANSFER NEWS HOURLY - Lam Matteo

The 2008 season has reached its half-way stage. Lam Matteo has netted 7 goals for Willem II but is still struggling to find first team football. When he has started, he has been unable to score -which could suggest his status of "super sub" be permanent.
  • Negotiations - week 1 - Vitesse, who are 3 spots away from last place, have offered Matteo a very interesting offer of 460P. Matteo has been noted as considering the offer, but might wait to see what else comes his way.
  • Negotiations - week 2 - Vitesse have bumped the offer to 500P as a result of two other teams, De Graafschap and RSC Anderlecht getting into the mix. De Graafschap have offered 460P, while RSC Anderlecht offer 480P.
  • Negotiations - week 3 - Late into the fold has been NAC Breda, who come over the top and offer 520P to Matteo. NAC Breda's Amoah is the leading goal scorer of the Eredevisie with 17 goals through 20 weeks of play. Matteo has stated this could be an interesting move for him by learning from Amoah, not to mention a skilled midfield led by Brazilian, Edu. Despite the praise, however, Matteo has decided to wait for the final week of negotiations to make a decision.
  • Negotiations - week 4 - All team except RSC Anderlecht have removed their offer. Matteo has decided to wait till the end of the season to speak to anymore teams, which means the American will remain at Willem II once more.

Matt10 11-23-2008 07:59 PM

OWN GOAL BLOGGING
Blog #6 -- Progress - 7

Matt10 11-23-2008 10:32 PM

OWN GOAL BLOGGING
Blog #8 -- Progress - 8
NOTICE: Status

TRANSFER NEWS HOURLY - Lam Matteo

The 2008-2009 season has concluded, Willem II have finished in 12th place, while Feyenoord have clinched the Eredevisie title. Lam Matteo recorded 9 goals in 28 games played. He also recorded 7 Man of the Match awards and 2 Most Impressive Player awards. He also registered 1 yellow card and 1 red card. At the end of the season, speculation has increased with the possibility of Matteo leaving Willem II for another Eredevisie side, or even possible Premiere League side.

• Negotiations - week 1 - 4 clubs have offered Matteo a contract. First being Willem II, a renewal of his current 350P contract, raised to 490P. NEC Nijmegen have offered 560P, Vitesse offering 520P and finally, Sunderland, from the EPL, offering 540P. Matteo has not rejected any, but stated will wait a bit to see what other clubs arise.
  • Negotiations - week 2 - The same 4 clubs have offered, only NEC Nijmegen have not added onto the total. Willem II have made the offer 560P, Vitesse 570P and Sunderland 540P. Matteo has stated he will wait till week 4 to make a decision, unless there is a team that really stands out.
  • Negotiations - week 3 - Week 3 brings in newcomer into the trading fold, FC Twente - who are offering 570P. All previous teams except for NEC Nijmegen have reduced the total amount, Willem II 530P, Vitesse 500P and Sunderland 520P. Matteo has stayed firm on his decision to be made in week 4.
  • Negotiations - week 4 - Week 4 has resulted in Vitesse removing themselves from the running, while each previous three have added their amount: Willem II 580P, FC Twente 580P and Sunderland 540P. Matteo has changed his mind and has decided to wait till the last week of negotiations to decide, which is in two weeks, unless a team really stands out of course.
  • Negotiations - week 5 - A decision has been made as a result of Sunderland and Willem II being the only remaining teams interested. Lam Matteo has officially accepted a renewal contract from Willem II. In a recent interview, he explained his decision: "I am very honored that these teams were interested in me, it was a very interesting negotiation period, but I am glad I can remain at Willem II football club a little longer. While I would love to play in England someday, I do not feel I am completely ready. I would like to remain here and keep playing first-team football, and conquer my goals - which includes leading Willem II to the title."

Matt10 11-24-2008 12:15 AM

- Striker Lam Matteo, has signed a sponsorship contract with PUMA. The American will be wearing the black Puma V1.08 Tricks.

Week 1
- | Willem II | 0-1 | FC Twente |
----------------------
--------'82 Paulo
-------------------------------
Game notes: Matteo shot 7 times, 3 on target (5.5 rating). SMF Messoudi (Willem II) sent off in 37th minute for reckless tackle.

T-18th in Eredivisie, 1-0-0 (3pts)

Matt10 11-24-2008 01:23 AM

- Striker Lam Matteo, has signed a sponsorship contract with PUMA. The American will be wearing the black Puma V1.08 Tricks.

Week 1
- | Willem II | 0-1 | FC Twente |
----------------------
--------'82 Paulo
Game notes: Matteo shot 7 times, 3 on target (5.5 rating). SMF Messoudi (Willem II) sent off in 37th minute for reckless tackle.

T-18th in Eredivisie, 0-0-1 (0pts)

---------------------------------
Week 2 - | NEC Nijmegen | 1-3 | Willem II |
-----------'16 Van Beukering
------'24,'66 Matteo - '74 Archubi
Game notes: Matteo shot 7 times, 4 on target (6.0 rating). SMF Danze (NEC) sent off in 34th minute for reckless tackle.

Matteo goals to be uploaded here...

T-10th in Eredivisie, 1-0-1 (3pts)

RoyceDa59 11-24-2008 09:24 AM

Pretty Cool Matt! I enjoy reading this.