Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Sports Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=192)
-   -   Something in the Making: Lam Matteo (PES 2009) (/forums/showthread.php?t=279420)

Matt10 11-24-2008 11:41 AM

Re: Something in the Making: Lam Matteo (PES 2009)

Thanks royce - it's pretty fun. I'm trying to figure out some more ways to report this game by game, but might have to save that until Matteo moves to a bigger club - then we will get fancy :P

Matt10 11-25-2008 03:18 AM

Andre Jonker has still not been sacked.With one game left before the transfer window opens again, many Willem II players are contacting their agents concerning their displeasure with the team's performance so far. The team have lost their last 9 games (including the league cup exit) - which also included a severe beating from PSV 9-0. The team currently sits dead last in the Eredivisie with only 10 points through 18 weeks. Goal scoring has come on the wrong side of the field, giving up 41 goals and only scoring 13.

Matt10 11-25-2008 04:12 AM

OWN GOAL BLOGGING
The Blog in Which I Couldn't Figure Out a Catchy Name For
Blog #9 -- Progress - 9
NOTICE: Status

TRANSFER NEWS HOURLY - Lam Matteo

The 2010-2011 season has been an absolute disgrace for Lam Matteo and Willem II. So far through 19 games, the team have recorded 10 points. In a recent interview, Matteo, despite playing first team football, has called it a career with Willem II and is seeking a new club for this transfer window. "I have enjoyed my stay, but there is too much going on here and the organization seems to be going backwards. The level of play is embarrasing and I do not wish to take part in the mockery any longer." As for teams that could be interested, there are several Dutch Eredivisie teams, but Matteo has expressed interest in La Liga or even Serie A.

• Negotiations - week 1 - 1 club has shown interest, NEC Nijmegen, offering 640P (current salary at 500P). Currently NEC are 6th in the Dutch Eredivise.

• Negotiations - week 2 - 3 Teams jump into the fold with RSC Anderlecht leading the pack, offering 650P, NEC Nijmegen still at 640P, while newcomers NAC Breda at 590P.

• Negotiations - week 3 - Two of the three teams have dropped interest, leaving RSC Anderlecht - offering 650P as their final offer. As a result, Lam Matteo has agreed on the terms of the contract and will be playing the rest of his football this season in Belgium under manager, Ariel Jacobs.

• Negotiations - week 4 - Matteo has settled in and is aiming to make the bench for RSC Anderlecht. More to come as well as a new webpage for the 640P worth footballer from the United States. "I am very happy about my decision to transfer to Anderlecht - they are an elite team and an elite organization. I feel good things will come and I hope to partake in the goal scoring."

RoyceDa59 11-25-2008 12:54 PM

Ah Matteo finally leaves that scrub team. RSC Anderlecht is a pretty good Belgium team though.

Matt10 11-25-2008 02:18 PM

Yes sir - it's been a fun ride with Willem II - but they are going downhill, and fast. RSC Anderlecht is a brilliant team and I can't wait to play. Kind of sucks i have to play a couple of training matches before get into a game - but that's realistic.

Matt10 11-25-2008 07:37 PM

Matt10 11-26-2008 12:55 AM

OWN GOAL BLOGGING
The Blog in Which I Couldn't Figure Out a Catchy Name For
Blog #10 -- Progress - 10
NOTICE: Status

Matt10 11-26-2008 02:47 AM

Week 31

Click on image for Video

RSC Anderlecht gave up a 1-0 unlikely defeat to 20th ranked side visitors, Willem II. Lone striker in the 4-5-1 formation, Demouge, scored in the 79th minute after a perfectly placed through ball by captain Urrutia, the striker made no mistake in blasting the ball past a helpless Proto. The loss marks the second loss in a row for the Belgian giants, last week losing to Heracles Almelo.

RSC Anderlecht 0 - 1 Willem II

Goals: Demouge ('79)

MOM: Demouge

MIP: Lam Matteo