Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Dynasty Reports DLC (/forums/showthread.php?t=282540)

rudyjuly2 12-09-2008 01:19 PM

Dynasty Reports DLC

There are a lot of people that like to write and/or read dynasty reports by people. Wouldn't it be cool if we could export box scores and any Campus News Headlines to an EA server within the game without having to type up any stuff? If you could also export season stats to view that would be incredible.

I know this would take quite a bit of room on the servers but this could be offered as a $5 option for gamers as a reverse DLC. For those that love dynasty reports, paying a small fee to load all of your stats and results would be great. Anybody else out there that would pay $5 for something like this?

jkra0512 12-09-2008 01:25 PM

Re: Dynasty Reports DLC

I think I'd do it. I just started writing up my Georgetown Hoyas dynasty for NCAA Basketball '09 (which you read and commented on, thank you!) and it would help me out so much. I love doing these things because I feel more connected to my team; I care more about the players I have and the players I bring in.

It's so nerdy :y7:, but so much fun! :woot:

rudyjuly2 12-09-2008 01:36 PM

I would love just to be able to go over my own team's stats while surfing at work. The possibilities would be great and this could be done by every sports game.

jkra0512 12-09-2008 01:49 PM

I think they have a start in EASportsworld.com, how many people who buy this game actually use this service? Have you ever seen the option within NCAA Football where you can have end-game stats emailed to you? I entered my email addy but it never has sent me anything...

rudyjuly2 12-09-2008 02:24 PM

I definitely use EA Sportsworld for the videos. I never knew about the e-mail stats thing and have never had an e-mail of any kind. Heck, an e-mail service of box scores and stats would be great too.

jkra0512 12-09-2008 02:38 PM

Check it out it's in the '09 version. Some option menu in the Xbox Live tab.

Solidice 12-09-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkra0512 (Post 2038978763)
I think they have a start in EASportsworld.com, how many people who buy this game actually use this service? Have you ever seen the option within NCAA Football where you can have end-game stats emailed to you? I entered my email addy but it never has sent me anything...

i think it only e-mails the stats to you if you play a ranked game.

ChiSox05 12-09-2008 03:59 PM

Yah the emails are from online games, I wish you could get stats online from dynasties.