Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Giants vs Cowboys: "As The World Turns" (/forums/showthread.php?t=283011)

totalownership 12-12-2008 02:55 PM

Giants vs Cowboys: "As The World Turns"

With both teams having enough problems to start a soap opera I'm wondering how they can get it all together and play. We'll be without our starting RB Jacobs so this one is going to be tough, REAL TOUGH.

But one thing should be true, "THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE GOOOOOOD" :)

nyisles16 12-12-2008 03:44 PM

Re: Giants vs Cowboys: "As The World Turns"

The question is this... who will TO go after this week? That whole team is a mess right now, with him trying to divide the locker room -- not something you want heading into a must win game for your team's playoff chances...

I agree, it should be a good game

Chip Douglass 12-12-2008 03:48 PM

lol @ the thread title.

More than appropriate for this game.

SoCal-Phenom 12-12-2008 03:49 PM

I Hope Romo throws all 50 of his passes this week to Jason Witten

totalownership 12-12-2008 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCal-Phenom (Post 2038987706)
I Hope Romo throws all 50 of his passes this week to Jason Witten

Me too, however may they all be for 3 yards or less ;)

CM Hooe 12-12-2008 07:51 PM

By my estimation, Dallas needs to win at least two of its last three to make the playoffs, and it'd be best if they could beat New York and Philadelphia to bolster their slight edge over other teams for the in-division record tiebreaker.

Marion Barber is still questionable for this week's game, I think.

cjonesfan921 12-12-2008 08:40 PM

BIG GAME. Kri, to be absolutely sure about getting in we need to win out. If we are going to win 2 out of 3, then obviously we should lose to Baltimore.

The way I'm looking at it, I want to win out and not need help from anyone else. We have a shot to be 5th after the week, if we win and Atl beats TB. That's what I'm hoping for after this week.

totalownership 12-13-2008 02:03 AM

I don't know if my Giants have enough "drive" to win this game. You guys are going to be hungry for this one and I don't know if we're going to be coming with the same intensity. Hopefully the philly game left a bad enough taste in their mouth for them to come out and prove something. I do know this though your toughest game will come from Philly for sure cause they are even more hungry than you guys. They are down right desperate. They NEED to win out for sure.