Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Online Dynasty Championship: Me (Mich St.) vs. Annoying Buddy (Oregon)...help! (/forums/showthread.php?t=283765)

CzanMan 12-17-2008 01:46 PM

Online Dynasty Championship: Me (Mich St.) vs. Annoying Buddy (Oregon)...help!

Hey, what's up everyone. So we both managed to go undefeated and will be playing in the National Championship and I was hoping to get a few suggestions/tips for beating Oregon, hopefully from someone either experienced playing against them, or even playing with them. Any suggestions/tips/hints/money plays anyone could share with me would be greatly appreciated…he talks way too much smack and needs a beatdown! Thanks!

CzanMan 12-22-2008 07:42 PM

Re: Online Dynasty Championship: Me (Mich St.) vs. Annoying Buddy (Oregon)...help!

Anyone w/ any suggestions at all? Thanks

Boucher 12-22-2008 10:34 PM

Re: Online Dynasty Championship: Me (Mich St.) vs. Annoying Buddy (Oregon)...help!

Just run with ringer!! Make short passes to dell!

Hoyer is soo terrible

CzanMan 12-23-2008 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boucher (Post 2039015896)
Just run with ringer!! Make short passes to dell!

Hoyer is soo terrible

Hell yeah...he's actually more garbage in the game that in real life, and that's GARBAGE! haha

cards227 12-24-2008 08:20 AM

Just defend against the run more than anything, and on offense run, run, run until you have to pass.

ChicagoSparty 12-24-2008 10:22 PM

GO GREEN!