Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Interest in Authentic Dynasty**with ESPN Top 150 (/forums/showthread.php?t=284082)

SportsmenRife 12-19-2008 02:18 AM

Interest in Authentic Dynasty**with ESPN Top 150

So recently my friend and I started a dynasty together. He lives down the street so we can play on the same console. When I'm playing with the Oregon Ducks he mans the computer team, and when he is Illinois I take on the computer team duties. I am addicted to realism in this game so we have the sliders adjusted as well as penalties. I also took the time to evaluate each conferences all-league teams to update the rosters. But I felt I needed a bit more, I went to the athlonsports top 100 and ESPN Top 150 and made the top recruits. It's made for a great dynasty between my friend and I. I'm thisclose to getting Manti Te'o from Hawaii. In addition I tinkered with all the pass/run ratios to ensure realistic sim stats, and I named each div 1A coach thanks to the wikipedia page. So basically I was wondering what people thought of this and is it possible for me to redo this, make the top 150 recruits, name all the coaches and save the file and post it? With the ability of users to switch the teams they want control of? At the very least I'd like to try this once and post it for use, what team should I provide?

ReservoirDog76 12-19-2008 04:13 AM

Re: Interest in Authentic Dynasty**with ESPN Top 150

How do you rename coaches on 360?

SportsmenRife 12-19-2008 04:28 AM

Its under coach positions, you can edit, create new, or delete. So I edited all their names, so when they give out coach of the year it has their names and during recruiting.

yanks26ngoin 12-19-2008 02:25 PM

Is this for the 360? If so, I would need a transfer kit, and to download some program on my computer to get the file, right? But, I am not sure, if you can switch user teams in dynasty, though.

peteykirch 12-19-2008 04:07 PM

How did you make the ESPN 150? I thought you can only make 25 recruits.

youALREADYknow 12-19-2008 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peteykirch (Post 2039006969)
How did you make the ESPN 150? I thought you can only make 25 recruits.

^ What he said. Also, I've been creating a "starter dynasty" file that I hope can work and you should be able to use the same method.

The idea is to load your rosters, set all of the Coach Strategy sliders, and then create the 25 prospects before converting the dynasty into an Online Dynasty.

Then if people join the OD they can download to an offline dynasty, then quit and continue as the only user in offline dynasty mode.

Anyone know of a reason this wouldn't work?

SportsmenRife 12-19-2008 09:33 PM

First this is for PS3. And I added 20 or so the first time and wanted to add the whole top 150. So there's no chance to put it together and still have user be able to switch controlled teams?

jwoodson15 12-22-2008 12:51 PM

Could someone post a link to a list of all the coaches. I'd like to add them to my dynasty I'm starting soon. Thanks.