Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   So, how's campus legend? (/forums/showthread.php?t=284087)

OSTAJ34 12-19-2008 02:54 AM

So, how's campus legend?

I want to improve my run game in Madden/NCAA so i was thinking of renting this game to make a campus legend RB, and eventually transfer him to Superstar on Madden....so anyway, is it worth renting this for campus legend? are there any flaws in this mode?

OSTAJ34 12-19-2008 01:02 PM

Re: So, how's campus legend?

bump

yanks26ngoin 12-19-2008 02:35 PM

Campus Legend mode is terrible. It was so much better when it was put into the series on the last gen. It has been degressing yearly. Last years game had alot different situations for evening activities, but didnt have the presentation stuff that the 1st CL mode had on the last gen, where you had an actual dorm room and stuff, and it got bigger every year. This year, although it starts in a state playoff, it doesnt have the presentation, there is no announcers whatsoever, and it only gives you 3 or 4 options for the evening activity, and barely has any situations for the evening activity. I dont get why EA continues to make this mode worse and worse.

Herky 01-03-2009 12:42 PM

I really wish you could transfer if you are unhappy with the amount of touches. This goes back to the terrible logic for play selection. I play 4 min quarters and am lucky to get the ball as a RB 20 times a game and I'm the starter for Penn State. The throw all the time and even at the end of the game. If I up the min per quarter, my QB will just have insane attempt numbers.

So far I'm a soph rated 88 overall and the team doesn't run. I had Heisman hype but I just don't get the ball. A transfer option would be a nice addition, along with better play calling.