Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   help please: getting pancakes (/forums/showthread.php?t=284354)

lil_taul 12-20-2008 11:04 PM

help please: getting pancakes

i need help. my offensive line does a great job protecting me but they don't get any pancakes. at the end of the yr last year. one player had 8 pancakes. thats was the most of all and he was the center everybody else had 4 or frewer.. they don't give up alot of sacks. maybe 2 or less on all of them. they have great ratings. all over 88. what seems to be the problem cause every other team has like 30 per dude

Thagas 12-20-2008 11:25 PM

Re: help please: getting pancakes

Not positive, but I think running the ball gets more pancake blocks than passing. Try running a lil more and see if that helps.

ChiSox05 12-21-2008 12:57 AM

I think the computer just gets more from simulating then you will get in-game, maybe if you were 95+ across the board you may get more. You could also lead-block. But truly if you are getting good blocking then it really isnt too big of a deal is it?

lil_taul 12-21-2008 01:50 PM

it matters cuz none of my dudes get all americian or no awards. that ain fair...but they play really well

UNC#1 12-21-2008 01:56 PM

I had the same problem, then i started the lead blocker control, that helps a lot. another way is just go in to your sliders and put up your run block and your get more pancakes.

lil_taul 12-21-2008 10:25 PM

hmm. i'ma turn the slider up. right now its on default, 50 so i'ma try 80 and see whats up. thanks for the advice

peteykirch 12-21-2008 10:42 PM

Just use the lead block feature and nearly every other time if you press up with an Offensive Lineman you'd get a pancake.

lil_taul 12-21-2008 10:54 PM

i like to run the ball manually though, but how u do that cuz i never used it....