Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   New and Improved CheeZE!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=284364)

ANDROMADA 1 12-21-2008 01:43 AM

New and Improved CheeZE!!

I know im not the only one that has played a lobby Gm with no CAPs only to find out that your opponent has Caps with the same Name as Legends on the Gm!!!!Not cool I especially liked playing Rod Woodson the 6 foot 5 Gunslinging speed burning QB...that was Great!!!!You FOOLS, U know who U Are Damn you....Im just sayin ...

CreatineKasey 12-21-2008 11:49 AM

Re: New and Improved CheeZE!!

LOL this is the oldest trick in the book! I remember kids doing this when the game came out. You'd see like Reggie White, but the matchup screen shows me winning the DL and him winning QB and WR.. HMMM! Lobby games are just ridiculous. I play kids over 90% and they STILL quick snap and corner kick. It's unbelievable that they never decided it isn't fun to play that way. Deep outs every 3rd and long. It gets almost nauseatingly boring for me sometimes playing those games. I don't even manually cover the deep out anymore usually, I'd rather try manually sacking him :)

Pappy Knuckles 12-21-2008 11:54 AM

LMAO. I actually haven't seen this one. These kids are something else.

slthree 12-22-2008 02:00 AM

This is funny because its so sad.

Indeed, I have been burned more than once by the cheeser with CAPS that have real names.

Try a 7ft, 260lb Pete Metzelars who has Hops, Speed Burner, and Route God. For Pete's sake (no pun intended) he's big enough as is.

And, I agree about going for the sack on those long yardage downs. I don't give up deep outs very often, Bethea, Millard, and Manley make sure of that.

kcxiv 12-22-2008 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slthree (Post 2039013870)

Indeed, I have been burned more than once by the cheeser with CAPS that have real names.

Try a 7ft, 260lb Pete Metzelars who has Hops, Speed Burner, and Route God. For Pete's sake (no pun intended) he's big enough as is.

And, I agree about going for the sack on those long yardage downs. I don't give up deep outs very often, Bethea, Millard, and Manley make sure of that.

Should have caught that when you seen Pete being in the gold section when choosing teams.

I havent played i dont think hardly anyone that has done this though. I am pushing about 600 games online during my career. Although, i have played the 7 foot tall players, but i think 2K on the 360 lowered the cap size.

RogueHominid 12-22-2008 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slthree (Post 2039013870)

Lol at the Metzelaars CAP. I already think 2k was overly generous in their evaluation of Fuselage's abilities. The dudes career stats are abysmal. Adding a half a foot and some pounds while making him faster is just ridiculous.

And btw, I'm with the pressure strategy. That's the best defense against long routes. That out takes a bit to develop, and it's pretty easy to put enough heat on the QB to force that throw to come out early or not at all.

LingeringRegime 12-22-2008 05:48 PM

Things like this are making me colder and more jaded toward online sports gaming. With the exception to Soccer and Hockey games. It's terrible. I wish that EA and 2K would come up with a way to put this kind of crap to an end. :(

kcxiv 12-22-2008 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trojan Man (Post 2039014038)
Lol at the Metzelaars CAP. I already think 2k was overly generous in their evaluation of Fuselage's abilities. The dudes career stats are abysmal. Adding a half a foot and some pounds while making him faster is just ridiculous.

And btw, I'm with the pressure strategy. That's the best defense against long routes. That out takes a bit to develop, and it's pretty easy to put enough heat on the QB to force that throw to come out early or not at all.

Did you ever watch the Bills play in the early 90's when they had the K Gun rolling? Pete was a vital part of that offense along with Reed and Lofton. Pete was by no means a Shannon Sharpe, but he was decent in that system.

I was a teenager at the time, but i did watch them play quite a bit as a friend of mines was a Bills fan.