Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Online Dynasty Recruiting Question (/forums/showthread.php?t=284595)

MSU ILLEST 12-22-2008 10:17 PM

Online Dynasty Recruiting Question

I searched the threads and didn't see the answer for this, so here we go....

Is there a solution for not getting recruiting minutes during the offseason of the online dynasty? My commish gets his, but I lost two weeks worth of mine. I also didn't see my players on my roster after I convinced them to stay.

If there is a thred for this could someone please direct me?

Thanks!

ChiSox05 12-22-2008 11:28 PM

Re: Online Dynasty Recruiting Question

Im not sure what you mean by not getting your minutes. but the way you get aroudn teh glitch that doesnt allow the players to stay is the the commissioner turns it into an offline dynasty, convinces the players to stay and then uploads the dynasty again.

InspectahDeck 12-22-2008 11:44 PM

Yeah you have to have the commish take it offline and do it. Or decide that anyone who wants to go early gets to go. I have leagues who do both and they both work. As for not having your min not sure what your talking about on that one. I have seen my screen come up with 0 min left to recruit when the week has advanced in the offseason and everyone has the 10 hrs. But all you have to do is sign out and sign back in and your min are back.

MSU ILLEST 12-23-2008 04:00 PM

Ok, thanks for the help guys. I will also try that sign out and sign in trick to see if my points come back. I was robbed 20 hours of time during the off-season, and now I'm paying for it in the regular season.

deadlyCane 12-23-2008 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSU ILLEST (Post 2039017555)
Ok, thanks for the help guys. I will also try that sign out and sign in trick to see if my points come back. I was robbed 20 hours of time during the off-season, and now I'm paying for it in the regular season.

Just wanna say I love your signature...lmao!

WilliamWilliamson 12-23-2008 09:55 PM

Im new to doing online dynasties, if I need to sim a game so that a certain person wins, how do I do that?

dbranch1515 12-23-2008 10:55 PM

Hey guys I have a question. If you have a regular dynasty. Just by yourself. How do you convert it to an online dynasty so you can play with friends?

jdrhammer 12-24-2008 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbranch1515 (Post 2039018691)
Hey guys I have a question. If you have a regular dynasty. Just by yourself. How do you convert it to an online dynasty so you can play with friends?

When you're in your dynasty go to file management under MY NCAA and one of the options will be to convert your dynasty. Just go from there. Or maybe it's in in My NCAA or something like that. Just check all the menu options and see how far to the right they go with each option. You'll see: Convert Offline Dynasty.