Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   2008 Last Minute Holiday Buyer's Guide for the Kids (/forums/showthread.php?t=284739)

RaychelSnr 12-24-2008 12:05 AM

2008 Last Minute Holiday Buyer's Guide for the Kids

Ah, the holidays. A time of giving, a time of joy, but most of all, a time to get excited about what you are going to find under the tree on Christmas morning. As excited as us adults get to unwrap presents (specifically video games we ask for) this time of year, there is one key demographic that is even more excited about what they are going to find under the tree -- the kiddies.

With Christmas fast approaching and Hannukah already upon us, I thought it would be a good idea to compile a last-minute buyer's guide for all the little sports gamers out there. These are the titles the little ones will love because of the sheer amount of fun they provide, but most of all, they are the games that will provide the youngsters with a solid sports-gaming foundation.

A solid foundation is what will lead to our youth playing quality games as they grow up -- instead of throwing their money away on the next Barbie Horse Adventure game, or pet simulator.

Read More - 2008 Last Minute Holiday Buyer's Guide for the Kids

bowdown2shadi 12-24-2008 02:26 AM

Re: 2008 Last Minute Holiday Buyer's Guide for the Kids

Oh, I got everything ready ;).
This is truely last minute :lol:

Pete1210 12-24-2008 11:35 AM

I'm done shopping too, but thanks for the tips. Never picked up Boom Blox or SSX for Wii, so I'll keep an eye out for those.
It works out OK for me that my kids now want toys (video games and systems) that Daddy likes too.