Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   I can't seem to keep a dynasty going for more than 3 years... (/forums/showthread.php?t=285268)

TheCapstone32 12-28-2008 01:35 PM

I can't seem to keep a dynasty going for more than 3 years...

Hey guys I am new here, I have been a silent follower for a while though and I was wondering how some of you are able to keep your dynasties going for so long with one team. I always seem to hit a road block around year 3, maybe it's the teams I choose I really don't know.

What are some of the thing yall do to keep your dynasties going for 5+ years?

I have used plenty of teams Alabama, Georgia, Michigan, Houston, Pittsburgh, Ball State, Washington State just to name a few. Any suggestions would be helpful :y220b:

Slimshoom 12-28-2008 02:17 PM

Re: I can't seem to keep a dynasty going for more than 3 years...

find sliders that keep the game interesting and competitive. Use your favorite team if you think that will keep you from hitting the wall. If you do hit the wall, take a break from the game for a day or two, that always helps me.

Steelersfan85 12-28-2008 04:07 PM

I went four years with Toledo and then went to Pittsburgh where I currently am in year five.

bostonsportsrule 12-28-2008 05:48 PM

If you have a favorite team, use them. You get more attached and stick with it longer, I've found.

Boucher 12-28-2008 07:08 PM

i play on.ine dynasty

ChiSox05 12-29-2008 12:20 AM

Yah I havent been past year 3 sinze 07 on the xbox except for the OD I am in. The Issue I have is By year 3 I can go undefeated with just about any team so it just isnt fun anymore.

TwelveozPlaya21 12-29-2008 12:33 AM

playing off line dynasty's are boring it's just you vs the cpu, the cpu does piss poor jobs for the power house teams in recruiting so they fall off after a few years, play a OD it's much much better.

TheGamingChef 12-29-2008 09:07 AM

To say exactly what these guys have said, online is so much better. My Big 10 OD gets through a full season in about a week. I love dominating the Wolverines and Hawkeyes as my Fighting Illini :)