Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Questions about NCAA 09 Live (/forums/showthread.php?t=286164)

coljesep224 01-02-2009 09:19 AM

Questions about NCAA 09 Live

I don't own the game, this is actually the 1st year in several that I didn't purchase the game... simply because my living situation left me with no xbox setup for almost the entire year.

I was reading the awards and I have a few questions if somebody could just respond with some guidance

#1 Online dynasty - Is this essentially I can find lets just say 15 old college friends to each take 1 of the 119 (or however many) college teams, and they control that team inside the dynasty just as they would if it was them alone versus pc? So recruiting I assume is a lot tougher because you're actively recruiting against 15 other humans etc. Are there any catches to it? I mean obviously everybody needs to play their games during the week but is it clear cut, just dynasty mode with multiple human players being able to play on the same file?

#2 Is it worth going to get it now? I don't know the release schedules, and I would imagine 2010 will have this same feature only improved... so is it worth telling friends of mine to go get this game so we can get started?

Any other details about the live dynasty mode would be great, even if it's supplying me with an article!

thanks, and happy new year!

Solidice 01-02-2009 01:26 PM

Re: Questions about NCAA 09 Live

Quote:

Originally Posted by coljesep224 (Post 2039041445)
#1 Online dynasty - Is this essentially I can find lets just say 15 old college friends to each take 1 of the 119 (or however many) college teams, and they control that team inside the dynasty just as they would if it was them alone versus pc? So recruiting I assume is a lot tougher because you're actively recruiting against 15 other humans etc. Are there any catches to it? I mean obviously everybody needs to play their games during the week but is it clear cut, just dynasty mode with multiple human players being able to play on the same file?

the max # of players in an Online dynasty is 12 for NCAA '09, just like the offline dynasty.

as for the advancement, it's a week by week movement. week 1 has your 10 hours of recruitment time plus, if you have a game that week, you play that. when everyone is done(or if not, you can sim their results), you advance to week 2 and repeat.