Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   National Championship... should we expect some details? (/forums/showthread.php?t=287334)

JAYMO76 01-08-2009 12:36 AM

National Championship... should we expect some details?

:caflag:With the BCS national championship Thursday does anyone think there is any chance of any details coming out tomorrow during the game about NCAA FOOTBALL 2010? I remember a long time back there was some discussion about the first announcement possibly during January bowl season.

The EA producers have fallen quiet this week and Greg over at NCAA STRATEGIES has said "this is a MILESTONE WEEK" with regards to production for the 2010 version. I won't lie... I don't know what that means. All I know is Adam (OMT) and Greg are no longer responding to our threads at this time.

Has anyone heard any rumours of a pending announcement or will we be guessing until April???

Sausage 01-08-2009 10:30 AM

Re: National Championship... should we expect some details?

Before we get it I believe game sites will get it first. Then us.

fistofrage 01-08-2009 10:43 AM

Re: National Championship... should we expect some details?

If the final score is anything like what the over/under in Vegas indicates it will be, "Wide Open" gameplay will be taken to an all new level in 2010.