Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Historical Teams - Bring em back! (/forums/showthread.php?t=288228)

latiger12 01-12-2009 09:57 PM

Historical Teams - Bring em back!

Do you think they will ever bring these back.<OBJECT height=0 width=0 classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000>

<embed src="http://www.getmygaming.com/get-my-gamings/pages/2022/tom-brady-high-school-recruiting-wideo.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></OBJECT>I miss the 35 Notre Dame teams or the 87 all american teams...</P>
BRING THEM BACK......

Squeezee12 01-13-2009 08:51 PM

Re: Historical Teams - Bring em back!

truely i dont know if i want them back. i liked the idea and playing with them every now and then was ok. i hardly played with them. but it would be fun for when the game gets boring....

truely i would like to see FCS teams and C-A-S come back first....

stoncold32 01-13-2009 10:18 PM

Ain't happenin capt'n. Apparently EA says they have to pay to use those player likenesses so that's why we dont have them.

But it would truly be awesome to have them now that we have online play. People could settle their disputes of who is the greatest team of all time.

Cianfrocco 01-14-2009 03:41 PM

I would love to see them back in. I used them a lot in practice mode when I was getting the hang of new versions. They were in there for a long time, so it seems surprising that only now they have issues.

The more I think about it, though, I agree with the post above about create a school and I-AA (or whatever it is called now) being put in first.