Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   looking for a few replacements for yr 2 of a Sunbelt OD 4 360 (/forums/showthread.php?t=288299)

dirtycashdylan 01-13-2009 08:11 AM

looking for a few replacements for yr 2 of a Sunbelt OD 4 360

advancing every 1-3 days but asap
Heisman with difficult sliders- I just won a hard fought Emerald Bowl in season 1 beating NM State with FAU!
We're about to enter the offseason so you could get an early jump on recruiting now.
available teams are

UL Lafeyette
Arkie State
UL Monroe
North Texas (#1 on 4* QBs list. He's 6'3" 260!!! with B thp B tha and B spd. I could never get his interest.)

some of the key rules are:
1.your RB can't be one of your top two recievers stats wise
2.you can't roll out of the pocket unless A it's a designed qb run/rollout B you're under duress or C you've waited around 5 seconds and nobody's open.
3.you can't make ridiculous defensive substitutions ie SSs at DE. DBs can play any DB position. LBs and LB position and DL anywhere on the DLine and that's it. if you want to play a slow SS at OLB you have to change his position between seasons.
4.try to play as straight up as possible. If you lose, well...you coach a team in the Sunbelt. Losing is expected. It's more fun to drop a game to the PC every once in a while as it makes winning all the more sweeter.

steakface 01-13-2009 11:47 AM

Re: looking for a few replacements for yr 2 of a Sunbelt OD 4 360

i'll join tonight as North Texas
GT: Steakfaced

dirtycashdylan 01-13-2009 03:21 PM

gotcha. sending the invite now.
still available are
UL Laf
UL Mon
Arky St

lookwow 01-13-2009 03:59 PM

Ill take Ark St
GT: Lookwow

dirtycashdylan 01-13-2009 04:05 PM

sent.

steakface 01-13-2009 09:09 PM

damn I wish the off-season recruiting let you do all 5 weeks at once, and count it at 1 Online week. oh well, ready for the next week.

p.s. how did Mid Tenn St run the table? Is he really good or something?

dirtycashdylan 01-14-2009 02:35 AM

He beat me by 7 in our user game. I gave up a KR TD early and that was the difference. He had some close ones with the PC but always came out on top. But yeah, he's good but plays straight up as far as I can tell. If we can get everyone online at the same time then we'll breeze through the offseason. I'm currently transitioning from Comcast to DirecTV so I might not be on for a few days. I'd use this time to scour the database for some gems. They're out there.

dirtycashdylan 01-14-2009 02:36 AM

Hey Steak, how about that QB? I wish he would've looked my way.