Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Question about rosters. (/forums/showthread.php?t=288756)

xCROWDWARx 01-15-2009 10:01 AM

Question about rosters.

I downloaded my rosters from a trusted ps3 guy and on Iowa there is no Shonn Greene, the closest thing I can find is a Shonn jackson as their like 3rd runningback but none of the runningbacks are even good that could possibly be Shonn Greene but mispelled, all the HBs on Iowa suck. Wondering if anyone else has this too. also why does tim tebow have 97 arm strength and dez bryant is only 79 overall.

steakface 01-15-2009 11:52 AM

Re: Question about rosters.

Because this "trusted" guy sucks at making rosters.

TwelveozPlaya21 01-15-2009 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xCROWDWARx (Post 2039086290)
I downloaded my rosters from a trusted ps3 guy and on Iowa there is no Shonn Greene, the closest thing I can find is a Shonn jackson as their like 3rd runningback but none of the runningbacks are even good that could possibly be Shonn Greene but mispelled, all the HBs on Iowa suck. Wondering if anyone else has this too. also why does tim tebow have 97 arm strength and dez bryant is only 79 overall.

you downloading rosters from like pre-season?? Wookie42 has made the best rosters but you can find them in Atlplaya23's(EA Locker), Bryant is in the 90's in his lastest updates.

Cianfrocco 01-15-2009 12:29 PM

Shonn Greene was way down on the depth chart in the preseason after sitting out last year. He showed some flashes a couple season ago, but he was a big surprise this season.

xCROWDWARx 01-15-2009 12:57 PM

I play on ps3 though. Whats a good ps3 guy, I used cdj

xCROWDWARx 01-15-2009 01:17 PM

I downloaded that ATL guys rosters, they are pretty sweet because they have a lot of other players that the other guy didnt, but he makes the qbs and players so fast. like zac robinson is 93 speed now and every teams got like a qb with 90 speed, Who for the ps3, has the most current and accurate rosters for what happened during this college football season.