Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Wow, Peppers wants to leave? (/forums/showthread.php?t=289171)

The 24th Letter 01-17-2009 01:08 AM

Wow, Peppers wants to leave?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3839736

Didnt see it coming....but if he does go I wish him well. I think he is really underappreciated and over scrutinized by alot of Charlotte fans...I think alot will see that you dont know what you got until its gone come next season...

ProfessaPackMan 01-17-2009 01:16 AM

Re: Wow, Peppers wants to leave?

Not suprised by this. Kinda did see this coming a little bit.

Time for Ted Thompson to stop being cheap and do everything in his power to get this man in Green and Gold next year. We need another D-End outside of Kampman BADLY and I hope Peppers is the one that fills that void.

iAM-IncReDiBLe- 01-17-2009 01:21 AM

He would look great in a Falcons jersey. Pair him up with John Abraham an you got one of the best DE combinations in the game.

HungryBologna 01-17-2009 01:41 AM

I'll take him down in Miami in a heartbeat.

NuJoiseySoulja 01-17-2009 01:48 AM

THAT IS F'N BULLSHEET. MY FAVORITE PLAYER WANTS TO LEAVE THE TEAM... sigh, out with the old and in with the new... gotta make room for Steve Smith.

Checmate101 01-17-2009 01:56 AM

I would say, WE would love him in Washington, BUT, If he goes there, he'll end up hurt or not good, and people will call him washed up. That's what happens when people come to DC...Don't be good anymore or get hurt..either one of those..

ex. Jason Taylor..He had both happen to him, I could go on about previous years, but it will hurt me to much.

NuJoiseySoulja 01-17-2009 02:10 AM

Quote:

I would say, WE would love him in Washington, BUT, If he goes there, he'll end up hurt or not good, and people will call him washed up. That's what happens when people come to DC...Don't be good anymore or get hurt..either one of those..

ex. Jason Taylor..He had both happen to him, I could go on about previous years, but it will hurt me to much.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
Andre Carter, Mark Brunell, Brandon Llyod.. lol

bkfount 01-17-2009 02:15 AM

well franchise him and get a 1st round pick.