Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Boldin Ditches Celebration (/forums/showthread.php?t=289529)

davehughes14 01-19-2009 10:57 AM

Boldin Ditches Celebration

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playof...ory?id=3843834

Anyone surprised by this?

feeq14 01-19-2009 11:06 AM

Re: Boldin Ditches Celebration

not when you see that tirade he had on the sideline.

What was the problem, I know he has suddenly been forgotten on their offense, but why was there so much drama yesterday?

J0nnD0ugh 01-19-2009 11:08 AM

So much for chemistry & togetherness being essential for getting to the SB. Boldin wants to leave & so does Edge.

mgoblue 01-19-2009 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J0nnD0ugh (Post 2039099239)
So much for chemistry & togetherness being essential for getting to the SB. Boldin wants to leave & so does Edge.

Boldin's not happy Fitz got paid last year, he wants a new contract. Plus he was out last week and who knows how good the hamstring was, and the coaches were going with whatever worked...I doubt Boldin's back next year, the Cardinals won't be able to pay him what he wants, but he's a great possession reciever with tons of yards after catch.

Sausage 01-19-2009 11:11 AM

Oh, lord I hope he doesn't turn into a pre-madonna (sp.). I don't follow Arizona much, but it seems like he has become a little jealous of Fitzgeralds new found sudden emergence into a real good reciever.

davehughes14 01-19-2009 11:13 AM

Think he's getting a little case of the TO's after watching Fitzgerald catch 3 first half TD's?

ohyeahbaby123 01-19-2009 11:18 AM

I know if I was a high caliber receiver like Boldin, and didn't get to play much in the final moments of the biggest game the Cardinals have ever seen, I would be pissed.

But, that doesn't mean he should not celebrate with the team and be in a bad mood, though.

Your going to the Super Bowl for crying out loud!

Misfit 01-19-2009 11:23 AM

Rather petty of him to skip a celebration because he's upset about his playing time (presumably). The team won, and thats all that should matter. He doesn't have much in the way of leverage given that his deal has three years remaining but should the Cardinals decide to trade him I'm sure they could get value.