Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Home/Away Rotation in Conference Play? (/forums/showthread.php?t=290362)

kcooper47 01-23-2009 11:12 AM

Home/Away Rotation in Conference Play?

We're in the 5th season of our online dynasty and it's going well. We all started in the Pac-10, but some of the guys have changed conferences. Here's the crazy thing. I play as Arizona State. In five seasons, I've never played Cal or Oregon State at home. Five straight years! One of the better players in our dynasty plays with the Beavers so it's getting to be kind of a hassle that I always travel to his place. I just don't get how that happens. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Tovarich 01-23-2009 11:20 AM

Re: Home/Away Rotation in Conference Play?

Yeah, I've been complaining about this since the beginning of time(ok, not quite that long). This isn't the first year it's been broken either. I always do my first dynasty on the new game as Oregon State, and I've never played in Tempe before. It's been broken since the PAC 10 went to the 9 game schedule. I say it every year on the EA website. They don't notice or care. That's the only team I have the problem with for Oregon State. I was hoping it was just that game, but I'm not really surprised it's screwed up for 2 teams for them.

bostonsportsrule 01-23-2009 12:39 PM

I play in the ACC offline and I have not had a problem, aside from a year where UNC and Virginia had an extra non conference game and did not play each other. I've also seen Rutgers only play 11 games. Other than that, nothing.

* Neither of these were in online dynasty.

Solidice 01-23-2009 02:09 PM

I played as Arizona and so far the schedule has rotated home/away for conference games.

kcooper47 01-23-2009 02:18 PM

I'm just not sure how that happens? It seems like it would be an easy thing to fix. The SEC eastern v. western rotation is right on and that's a much more difficult scheduling hurdle because you don't play the same teams every year. With the Pac-10, the conference slate never changes so it ought to be pretty easy to fix.

sportsgamer30 01-23-2009 04:51 PM

When i play in the big east with wvu the rutgers always gome to me....i want to play at there place.