Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Major League Baseball 2K9 Video (Gamespot) (/forums/showthread.php?t=294880)

adamj2281 02-13-2009 04:02 PM

Major League Baseball 2K9 Video (Gamespot)

Gamespot has posted a Major League Baseball 2K9 video, showcasing the Cardinals @ Cubs.

Trevytrev11 02-13-2009 04:06 PM

Re: Gamespot Video: Another Cardinals vs Cubs

Gotta love Rich Harden sporting the A's cap in his profile picture. They really need to find a way around this...maybe generic hats for everyone.

larma 02-13-2009 04:07 PM

Thanks for the link.

wsu_gb23 02-13-2009 04:10 PM

does that organ ever stop playing!?

wsu_gb23 02-13-2009 04:12 PM

why is the crowd facing at a weird angle?...bat sounds, are they supposed to be believable?...ughh...way too many gripes with this game.

kcxiv 02-13-2009 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wsu_gb23 (Post 2039183970)
why is the crowd facing at a weird angle?...bat sounds, are they supposed to be believable?...ughh...way too many gripes with this game.

good thing what your coming up with for me, have no real bearing on the actual gameplay. I just want to play it for myself and see how it is. I didnt put hardly any time into 2K8 though.

Trevytrev11 02-13-2009 04:17 PM

I still think the outfielders are way too quick. On the double to the Right Center gap for the Cubs that scores the run, the Card's centerfielder is shading to the left and still gets to the ball in time to play the hop off the wall. Just wathing the replays at the end of the inning and he is just moving at way to high of a speed.

Again, this should have been a very easy double, but as you see the runner is just getting into second as the ball hits the cutoff man. Had that ball gone to second, it wouldn't have been a bang-bang play, but it would have been way too close for that type of hit. That is a ball the runner should have walked into second on.

The Living Legend 02-13-2009 04:18 PM

Watched half of it so far, Loved the when Puljos( or however you spell it) got up and fist pump that was cool. I think im the only one who doesnt mind the Bat sound and when the homerun was hit so the crowd going after it really well and you see one fan smaking another fan with his hat that was pretty bad ***. To bad the player skipped the whole scene i wanted to see what else, and the crowd chant of throw it back was cool.