Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Golf (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   EA Confirms Tiger Woods MotionPlus for Wii (IGN) (/forums/showthread.php?t=296299)

Steve_OS 02-19-2009 05:52 AM

EA Confirms Tiger Woods MotionPlus for Wii (IGN)

IGN has the scoop.

Quote:

"On Wednesday, Electronic Arts sent out an e-mail invite teasing its forthcoming EA Sports Season Opener event in San Francisco. The e-mail promises new information on big franchises, including Fight Night Round 4, EA Sports Active, Tennis Featuring Wii MotionPlus, EA Sports Complex, FIFA Ultimate Team and more. But perhaps most important of all to Wii owners, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 "featuring Wii MotionPlus."

stiffarmleft 02-24-2009 02:44 PM

Re: EA Confirms Tiger Woods MotionPlus for Wii (IGN)

This is great, hopefully they'll use the wii balance board too.

mgoblue 02-24-2009 03:54 PM

If the motionplus thing is sensitive enough then the Wii mode could be awesomely realistic...I'd kill for a golf game that let you simulate a real swing and had it actually work in the game. Wii Sports Golf isn't great IMO.

DivotMaker 02-24-2009 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgoblue (Post 2039223237)
If the motionplus thing is sensitive enough then the Wii mode could be awesomely realistic...

It is. Played TW10 for Wii last week at EA Tiburon with the Motion Plus and all I can say is that the swing and the experience was VERY realistic. That is all I can say as I am under NDA with EA. When I am released from the NDA, I can share more. Not sure when that will be, but should be within the next couple of months.

mgoblue 02-24-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DivotMaker (Post 2039223434)
It is. Played TW10 for Wii last week at EA Tiburon with the Motion Plus and all I can say is that the swing and the experience was VERY realistic. That is all I can say as I am under NDA with EA. When I am released from the NDA, I can share more. Not sure when that will be, but should be within the next couple of months.

Thanks! I look forward to it whenever you can talk...That control of feel, down to millimeters, would rock!