Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Since some of you are Hating on Mike Vick w/o facts... (/forums/showthread.php?t=296604)

bigsmallwood 02-20-2009 04:06 PM

Since some of you are Hating on Mike Vick w/o facts...

Do me a favor name 10 QB's outside of Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and Don McNabb who are better....???? Don't worry I'll wait! (And please don't say Tony "I can't win in December/playoffs" Romo either...because he has NEVER been 2 an NFC Title game)......Michael Vick has....let the gates OPEN.

roadman 02-20-2009 04:12 PM

Re: Since some of you are Hating on Mike Vick w/o facts...

What does this has to do with Madden when OS has a NFL Forum to discuss this stuff?

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/pro-football/

tmccormi 02-20-2009 04:12 PM

Eli, Roethlisberger, Hasselbeck, Rivers, Palmer, Garrard, Brees, Rodgers, Cutler, and Warner

grunt 02-20-2009 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadman (Post 2039209713)
What does this has to do with Madden when OS has a NFL Forum to discuss this stuff?

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/pro-football/

and the last time the the thread was closed.

bigsmallwood 02-20-2009 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmccormi (Post 2039209716)
Eli, Roethlisberger, Hasselbeck, Rivers, Palmer, Garrard, Brees, Rodgers, Cutler, and Warner

Ummm....only Warner outta that bunch.

bigsmallwood 02-20-2009 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grunt (Post 2039209719)
and the last time the the thread was closed.

My bad I should have made it more Madden related....if it gets moved I understand.

tmccormi 02-20-2009 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigsmallwood (Post 2039209722)
Ummm....only Warner outta that bunch.

Considering half your argument was that Vick made it to an NFC championship game, explain why you wouldn't take Eli, Big Ben, Hasselbeck (all either made it to or won the SB) or Rivers or Brees who have made it to their respective Conference Championships.

Vick is arguably the most talented player we've seen in the NFL for awhile, but one of the worst QBs in that same span. BTW, given your thread title I have yet to see a fact or case presented from you.

AlexBrady 02-20-2009 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigsmallwood (Post 2039209693)
Do me a favor name 10 QB's outside of Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and Don McNabb who are better....???? Don't worry I'll wait! (And please don't say Tony "I can't win in December/playoffs" Romo either...because he has NEVER been 2 an NFC Title game)......Michael Vick has....let the gates OPEN.

I think you are talking about me since I was stating the facts about Vick in another thread. Sorry that you can't handle it. QBs that are better? For starters, Drew Brees, Carson Palmer, Ben Roethlisberger, Kurt Warner, Matt Hasselbeck, Jay Cutler, Philip Rivers, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Chad Pennington, and Eli Manning.

You have obviously been fooled by Vick's (totally irrelevant) rushing yards statistics. How about Vick being only 2-2 in the playoffs and having only one productive game?